Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Innocense is the name, "I'm Too Sexy To Be Naughty"


Innocence AKA Sharelle is one of my favorite models in the game. She has a beauty that is overwhelming and enticing. However, one of her sayings is "Beauty is worth a day, but beauty and brains are worth a lifetime."In every photo she takes, she knows how to display her bomb body and beautiful smile. At the same time, she just reminds you of that good girl next door because she's just got that look, which makes her nickname appropriate. Say hello to Innocense!

What got you into modeling?

It actually happened pretty fast(within a year) of meeting a great Chicago photographer named Percy Greenwood, who is now my manager. I started working with him in his business for about 6 months then he asked me if I would do a shoot with him and here I am!

Who would you say is your role model when it comes to modeling?

My role models would have to be Iman, Tyra Banks, and Adriana Lima. I choose Iman because she is such a strong force to be reckoned with, she came into the industry with her eyes and ears open, she has really taught me to pay attention. I just love Adriana Lima, she is sooo beautiful! As for Ms. Tyra Banks, at first I didn't like her, I thought she was stuck up. But after watching her shows, "America's Next Top Model" and "The Tyra Banks Show", I have definitely had a change of heart. I realized she was just like me, that all that makeup didn't change her she was just ty-ty. It reminded me of the way I feel about myself, I'm just Sharelle.

Tell me about your model search tour and any other projects you have going.

Well we(my manager and I) just finished the Midwest and east coast part of our tour:
MIDWEST
Detroit, March 10-12Th Indianapolis, March 12-14Th Milwaukee, March 16Th Detroit, March 25-27Th Ohio, March 27-29Th
EAST COAST
New York, April 23-25Th Boston, April 25Th-26Th Virginia April 27Th-29Th Maryland, April 29Th-30Th
Unfortunately we did not get to finish the southern part(Atlanta,Houston, and Jacksonville,FL). My manager became terribly ill at the end of our tour, but he is doing better now, so Southern Belles, expect us between June and July!!!!

I've seen your Yahoo Group. Are you on any other sites?

www.Models-N-Action.com - My managers Website
http://www.xpozrinc.com/ladies.php?page=4
www.myspace.com/model_innocense
OMP#113655
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Models-N-Action
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Innocense
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Modelinnocense


Are you planning on getting a site together?

Yes and very soon!!! I can't give out the name of it yet, its a secret!!!My manager, our web designer, and myself are already putting my vision into creation.

What would you say is your best feature?

My best feature would be my eyes, but I have been told that my eyes, lips,smile,behind,legs, and/or my thighs are my best feature. What do you think?

I'm sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken?

Well Fellas, I am happily in love. But please believe, I still aim to please, just in my photos...and behind the scenes videos soon to come ...

Another question I'm sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed?

To the Beach: A SEXY 2PC swimsuit that hugs in all the right places...
To Bed: Baby Oil Gel....Sweet Perfume...and NOTHING else...

When you model, what do you feel most comfortable in?

When modeling, I feel the most comfortable in Lingerie. I love feeling and looking sexy!

What do you bring to the modeling field or game?

I bring versatility, personality, class, charm, and enthusiasm to modeling. I am also a very hard working, determined individual. When I am in front of the camera, I give my all, and it shines from my heart into my soul and through my eyes! I try to give all that I have. I feel that God gave me something special, and God knows I'm gonna use it!

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of?

If given a choice I would be on the cover of all of them(Black Men's,Smooth, XXL,FHM,Maxim,King,Elle,Essence-That's how deep my versatility goes...).

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go with a r&b video?

I would prefer a r&b video.

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Intriguing...

She's also on ModelPlace and ModelMayhem!

Innocense's Favorites:

Color - Blue
Type of flower - White Roses
Type of car - Any and every Cadillac!
Musician - Don't have one
Brand of jeans - C'est toi
Brand of lingerie - Frederick's of Hollywood
Movie - Love Jones, Jason's Lyric, Seven
Type of food - Spaghetti
Mixed drink - Smirnoff Apple Martini, Hypnotiq, and Red Bull
Sports Team - I have favorite players, not teams.
Day of the week - Depends on my mood
Actor or Actress - Vin Diesel, Whoopi Goldberg
Rapper - No favorites
Book - Any by Eric Jerome Dickey, Anthony D. Carr, and Omar Tyree
Free time activity - Basketball(Yes I hoop!),Computers, Working out
Perfume - Obsession and Pleasure
Celebrity - Too many to name!
Flavor of Ice Cream - Butter Pecan and Peppermint

1 comment:

lorne said...

ma'am i like what i read up on and about you. you seem to be a very interesting and enaging young woman at that. as far as your profile goes its top notch. i don't want to be one of those guys that sound so mushy at first. but i speak what i feel and my being an older man i'll only come at you right. i will say this is that you always remember where you came from in life and that will push you further to suceed in heights not yet achieved by you. keep reachng to the stars and there you will find your worthfulness and place in life. just do the best you can and you'll get out of life and modeling what ever you put in it ok. the stars are your ceiling, reach for them and you'll have much success in this life and world. in my departure, i will say this if in fact you are still single for i don't know how long ago that interview was done. then the man who does finally wins your heart will undoubtebely have a good woman. that is my belief i enjoyed knowing a part of your life