Monday, June 12, 2006

Interview with Antonia Lewis AKA La Sponge the model


Standing at 6'1.5" Antonia Lewis has never been able to blend in, she was always the tallest girl in her class and of all her friends. Now she hopes her success in the modeling field will bring back the classic pinup should be. She also hopes she can prove that darker-skinned models/DIVAS are just as beautiful as caramel or lighter-toned models.

Antonia has been preparing to take the world by storm since the age of 5 when she first came to AMERICA.After dabbling in singing, metal shop, drama, and writing in her high school years, she decided to concentrate fully on modeling and getting her FORENSIC SCIENCE degree.

Not only is she starting online, but offline she is helping young girls get into modeling and helps promotes local models looking for exposure. Antonia is so much more than just another pretty face. She's a talented woman with intelligence and the blessings of ambition as well as the strength.


What got you into modeling? A Couple of things starting with my height and ending with the places you can go.

How long have you been modeling? I have been modeling on and off since high school and have been full fledged for about a year now so all together it about 6 years.

What would you say is your best feature?I have been told my best feature have been my face, my legs, my body and so on so now I say I am my best feature.

Do you plan on putting together a pay site? Yes, I definitely plan on a pay site I have to look for the one that can suite my budget and then it will be up and running.

What are your goals in the modeling world? I have many goals starting with showing up and coming models that you don't have to do anything that you think is degrading to make it, also my Main goal for me is to walk the VICTORIA SECRET RUNWAY.

When you model, what do you feel most comfortable in? I feel most comfortable in my skin which means I am versatile I can model in anything as long as the photographer stays professional and does not make me uncomfortable I will model.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? I have always wanted the cover of Swimsuit Illustrated, or VIBE

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go with a "hyphy" video? I would go with a dirty south video but i wouldn't mind either way.

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... UNIQUE

Check her out at her Yahoo Group, Hi5,her Yahoo Profile and on MySpace.

1 comment:

The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

nice pics....shawt!...