Thursday, July 20, 2006

Charda Belle AKA Tinkbell

My name is Chardá Bell and I am a model/actress/dancer as well as just beginning a new career as a casting director/producer for independent films in San Diego,CA. My main goal in modeling is to be the next african-american Victoria's Secret Angel, sorry Tyra it's time to retire...lol.
www.chardabell.com is under construction until I stop changing my mind on how I want it to look and www.chardabellonline.com is still in production.
www.sexytinkerbell.net is my members only site but there is a free preview section, nothing nude
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/charda is my ever growing fan club.
www.myspace.com/tinkerbellmodel if you are a myspacer, i'm not really but I have a HUGE network on it.

From Tinkerbell's Model Mayhem site!

No comments: