Sunday, July 23, 2006

Interview w/Crystal O

When I first saw Crystal, I was impressed with her portfolio, and her shapely figure and pretty face stood out. She's a hot Latina model who approaches modeling as an art, and you can tell she has quite a bit of creativity. Crystal is also a pastry chef and has her own business as a chef as well. If you take a look at a sample of her pastries, you will see that she puts as much into presenting pastries as she does in presenting herself as a model. Check out Crystal O and see what she is about!

Why did you want to become a model? I wanted to become a model because everyone was telling me that I should take advantage of my petite shape and I also wanted to make some quick money doing Promotional Modeling.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I think I bring a different look to the modeling field because I am not the typical "Latina Model"....I love the reaction of people and photographers when they find out that I am hispanic.

What do you like to do in your free time? I love to Bake. I am a Profession Pastry Chef and I currently own a home based bakery.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Arizona!...I went to college there for 4 years and everyday was like a vacation for me, even until this day.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I'm actually engaged to be married on September 9th 2008.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the beach....a bright bikini...and to bed...nothing really.

What is your most defining feature? I think my eyes because they are light brown and wide....They say you can tell alot about a person through their eyes.....

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Urban settings...I like the street looks with the crazy make-up and clothes.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Sexy bikinis....I like to show off my figure as much as possible with out being trashy.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Essence....I'd like to represent for all the women of color....

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B?Actually...I really don't have any desire to be in any music videos....but if I had to make a choice...I would have to say a R&B one....

What is your favorite part about being a model? Meeting new people and taking stunning pictures.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Never believe in the words "I Can't".....Thats what my Dad always told me.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? To make as much money being a Promotional Model as possible......

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Successful!

Check her out on ModelMayhem, Musecube,One Model Place,IModel and her portfolio!

Crystal's favorites:

Color: Yellow
Type of flower: Water Lily
Type of car: Eclipse Spider
Musician: Mary J. Blige
Brand of jeans: Baby Phat
Brand of lingerie: Fredrick's of Hollywood
Movie: "Drop Dead Fred"
Type of food: Arroz Con Pollo (Rice & Chicken, Spanish Style)
Mixed drink: Madurie Sour
Sports Team: NJ Nets
Day of the week: Friday
Actor or Actress: Vivica A. Fox
Rapper: Jay Z
Book: "Fly Girl" by Omar Tyree
Free time activity: Shop
Perfume: Javon's White Musk & Baby Phat
Celebrity: Queen Latifah
Flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate

No comments: