Thursday, July 13, 2006

Interview w/Keashia Sloan AKA Rabbit

Keashia Sloan AKA Rabbit is intoxicating. One look and you are hooked. What I like about Miss Rabbit is that she’s a model with overwhelming beauty. Every pose and picture she takes is spellbinding. Taking her name from the cartoon character Jessica Rabbit,she fits that character well, and even added in the words “sexy” and “banging” for that added touch. Check out Miss Sexy Bangin’ Rabbit for yourself!

Why did you want to become a model? I don't really have a "good" answer- i've always just had a feeling this was for me.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I'm very universal - I can be the hot girl in the video or i can be killin' em' on the runway in Paris.

What do you like to do in your free time? Video games!! Eat,and i like to "relax"

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Never been on vacation (not counting family trips when i was 9!)

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I am happily taken.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? Nothing too sexy, i save that for when i'm modeling. Just a plain ol white bikini.

To bed? Either my b/f's jersey or my birthday suit-depends if its a hot night.

What is your most defining feature? Probably my small waist.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Lots of lights, in doors, very glamourous.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Lingerie and/or a mini skirt.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? XXL or Smooth Mag.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? R&B, i don't want to shake my ass on TV, I want to be the girl "he's" singing too ;)

What is your favorite part about being a model? I'm a camera whore! I LOVE taking photos - thats the best part!! I'm the girl at the movies w/a camera in my hand taking photos of people i'm with, like i never been there before.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Hold your head up high and never let it hang low.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I want to be on every top magazine cover and some bill boards! I'm trying to follow Tyra.

Sum up your style and yourself with one word. Unforgettable...

Her Favorites:

Color - RED
Type of flower - Gardenia
Type of car- Dodge Viper..mmmm
Musician - TUPAC!
Brand of jeans- Doesn't matter
Brand of lingerie - Fredricks of Holleywood
Movie - Friday,Gladiator
Type of food - anything breakfast
Mixed drink - Blue Hawaiian
Sports Team - None
Day of the week - Saturday
Actor or Actress- Robin Williams,Denzel W.
Rapper - ..again 2pac
Book - It Happened To Annie
Free time activity- Video games
Perfume - Still by J-lo
Celebrity - Angelina Jolie
Flavor of Ice Cream - Rocky Road

Check Rabbit out on ModelMayhem, Myspace, Live Digital, Babewarehouse and her Yahoo Group!

No comments: