Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Interview with Breezey

Breezey is the cute and lovely model from North Carolina who has been modeling on and off for a few years. What I like about her is her pretty face and her smile. She is also a self starter in the modeling field, having been to modeling schools but deciding instead to just do her thing instead of what the modeling schools were telling her to do. Check out her Yahoo Group to find out more about this hard working and beautiful model!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? North Wilkesboro, NC

What are your measurements? 36C-25-34

Why did you want to become a model? My mom took me to a Barbizon (School of Modeling) audition when I was 15, and I continued to persue it professionally after I graduated highschool


What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring me. I don't think my look or style is like anyone else. I'm not trying to imitate anyone, I just do me and if people aren't feelin that, that's them.

What do you like to do in your free time? I LOVE to write. I write a lot of poetry, and I can sing too. Like being with my girls, and shopping of course

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? Thug..hands down. It's not just the physical, it's the way they carry themselves. They have a confidence about them and I've found that many of them are very intelligent as well.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach, bikinis. Bed..a wife beater and boyshorts. Club..depends on my mood. If I'm not in the mood to dance, I'll wear something really sexy and eye-catching. If I want to dance, my attire is very relevant to the way Aaliyah use to dress. But that's my everyday style

What is your most defining feature? My eyes. Everyone tells me that they give me an "exotic" look. Although, I know what most guys would say my best "features" are :)

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? You know what, I'm not one of those chicks who loves being the center of attention. It's flattering to be complimented or stared at, but that's not why I model. I just like taking pictures and dressing up.

In modeling, what settings are you most comfortable in? I'm comfortable when the people around me are having fun with what they're doing. I'm uncomfortable when it's really quiet and everyone's taking everything so seriously. It makes me tense

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? KING. It's the most prestigious black men's magazine and that's one of the goals I have. To make the cover by my 25th birthday

If you had a choice, what would you rather be in for exposure; a reality TV show or a bunch of dirty south music videos? Music videos. Not so much "dirty south", just any Hip-Hop/R&B videos.

What is your favorite part about being a model? The perks. Sometimes you get free stuff like clothes and other things. I also love to travel.

I've seen your Yahoo Group; are you on any other sites? I'm on several sites (Model Place, Musecube, etc.), my official site should be up this summer

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? That I love receiving fan mail. I get a lot of emails but I should have a physical address for my fans to send me personal letters or whatever they want in the next couple of weeks.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Hmm...that's hard to do. I guess I would say "determined"

Breezy's favorites:

Color: Blue
Type of flower: Calla Lillies (white) and Oriental Hybrid Lillies
Type of car: Chrysler 300C
Brand of jeans: Rocawear
Movie:
Paid In Full
Type of food: Shrimp
Mixed drink: Absolute & Cranberry
Sports Team:
And1 (streetball)
Day of the week:
Saturday
Actor or Actress: Gabrielle Union
Rapper/R&B singer: Jay-Z/Keyshia Cole
Book: Confessions of a Video Vixen by Karrine Steffans
Free time activity: Writing poetry
Perfume: Goddess by BabyPhat
Celebrity: Juelz Santana
Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla

Check Breezey out on ModelPlace and her Yahoo Group!

No comments: