Friday, August 04, 2006

Interview with Erica Maieo!

Erica Maieo is the sexy, elegant young model from Chi-Town. Erica is radiant, with a beautiful, luscious skin tone and hot body. She takes her modeling seriously and is very ambitious, but she likes to have fun with it as well! Erica also has a modeling group known as Jewels Inc. Jewels Inc. participate in different modeling events, fashion shows, photo shoot, and promotional work. Ultimately, she wants to be a well known model and actress. Today (8/4) is her birthday, so hit her at her Myspace page or her Yahoo Group and wish her a a happy birthday!

Why did you want to become a model? I always had love to be in front of the camera since I was a toddler! I would pose for my mom and take pictures on the coach and in the kitchen...modeling always has come naturally for me.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I know that I bring a lot of energy, uniqueness, professionalism, and most indefinitely a person that everyone can relate to instead of that fake model image that society tries to portray.

What do you like to do in your free time? Well, free time is few and far in between, but when I do get a chance to relax...I love to go shopping, write poetry, go to the movies, and just hang with my friends and family. I love to laugh and have a good time!

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Right now my favorite vacation spot has to be New York City! I love the Big Apple!

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken?(smile) I'm dating but, very much still single

Another question I'm sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club? Well, I would wear a nice bikini bathing suit to the beach, something very comfortable yet flirty and fun...I always wear tight tanks and boy shorts to bed...When I am in the club not promoting an event I like to wear low-rise jeans, with a sexy belt, and a flowing blouse, with shoes and earrings to match!

What is your most defining feature? My eyes!

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I love outdoor shoots the most.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? As long as the clothes are beautiful and I look beautiful in them, it doesn't matter what I am wearing or what I am not wearing!

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? I am going to be on the cover of Black Men's Magazine!

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in?A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? I would have to go with being in a sexy, sensual R&B video with recording artist, Usher, Ginuwine, Pharalle or someone on that level of music...

What is your favorite part about being a model? Wow! I must say my favorite part of being a model is living the model lifestyle, knowing that I always have to be ready for anything! It is just a great feeling to always have to have your A game on!

What’s the best advice ever given to you? The best advise that I have ever been given is to never forget who I am and not to let the media or anyone change who I am in the inside.

What are your goals in terms of being a model?I would love to be a well known print and commercial model.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Elite


Check Erica out on One Talent Source, Musecube, Daily Diva (she's Diva of the Month), Jurgita, ModelMayhem, and Model Locate!

Erica's favorites

Color - Royal Purple
Type of flower - Tulips
Type of car - 6 Series Benz
Musician - Alicia Keys
Brand of jeans - G-Star
Brand of lingerie - Victoria's Secret
Movie - Bad Boys I, II
Type of food - Sea Food & Soul Food
Mixed drink - Apple Martini with Greg Goose
Sports Team - Chicago Bears
Day of the week - Saturday
Actor or Actress - Jada Pinket-Smith
Rapper - 2Pac
Book- The Coldest Winter Ever
Free time activity - Bowling
Perfume - Kenneth Cole Gold
Celebrity - Oprah
Flavor of Ice Cream - Swiss Almond Chocolate

No comments: