Thursday, August 24, 2006

Interview w/Natasha AKA Sactown Model

Natasha AKA Sactmodel is a sassy and beautiful young lady from the Bay Area (Sacramento) in Cali. She is an adorable and gifted model who loves the “hyphy” music scene, which is popular in the Bay. Natasha reflects the energy and youthful spark of that music. What I like about her is how seriously she takes modeling; it’s more to her than just taking pictures. Say hello to the sweet and sexy model Natasha!

Why did you want to become a model?
I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A MODEL AS A YOUNG CHILD

What do you bring to the modeling field or game?
SOMETHING NEW OUT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA WITH A COMMERCIAL SMILE BUT UNDERGROUND RAPS.

What do you like to do in your free time?
HANG OUT WITH MY WITH MY FAMILY OR WATCH COURT T.V

Where is your favorite vacation spot?
PHILADELPHIA

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken?
I AM SINGLE

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? How about to the club?
TO THE BEACH A TWO PIECE OR MAYBE JUST SOME SHORTS AND A TANK TOP
TO BED NOTHING SEXY I SLEEP ALONE IN SOME SHORTS, LONG SHIRT
TO THE CLUB JEANS,CUTE SHIRT AND SOME PUMPS


What is your most defining feature?
FACE,LEGS, SMILE

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in?
IN CLOTHES LIKE A FASHION OR GLAMOUR SHOOT I REALLY DON'T LIKE HANGING ALL OUT ON CAMERA.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of?
DUBS,HOOD STARZ, VIBE

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go hyphy?
I AM FROM CALIFORNIA AND WE GO DUMB SO I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE HYPHY VIDEO.

What is your favorite part about being a model?
I CAN BE MYSELF AND NOT BE JUDGED BECAUSE OF WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF WORKING IN CORPORATE AMERICA

What’s the best advice ever given to you?
YOU DON'T HAVE BE NUDE,SIMI NUDE OR BENT OVER IN A THONG TO MAKE IT IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY. STAY FOCUS AND NEVER DO THINGS YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH TO IMPRESS SOMEBODY.

What are your goals in terms of being a model?
TO MAKE IT TO LONDON AND BE APART OF A HUGE FASHION SHOW. I WANT TO DO RUNWAY MODELING AND BE KNOWN IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... CALIFORNIA

Check Natasha out on Myspace,her Yahoo!Group,Photobucket and ModelPlace.

Natasha's favorites:
Color RED
Type of flower RED ROSE
Type of car 73 CADILLAC ELDORADO
Musician SADE
Brand of jeans TOMMY,GUESS,POLO
Brand of lingerie
I DON'T OWN ANY LINGERIE
Movie SHAFT
Type of food MEXICAN FOOD
Mixed drink TOP SHELF LONG ISLAND ICE TEA
Sports Team SACRAMENTO KINGS
Day of the week FRIDAY
Actor or Actress SNOOP DOGG
Rapper MAC DRE RIP
Book THE COLOR PURPLE
Free time activity RAPPIN
Perfume FENDI
Celebrity E 40
Flavor of Ice Cream COOKIE N CREAM

No comments: