Monday, September 11, 2006

Interview with Vanna Collins!

Vanna Collins is a beautiful model from Texas who I expect to see alot more of in the future. What I like about her is that she is one of the hottest models I have ever seen, and she is also down to Earth and funny as well! Just check her out in her Yahoo Group or her Myspace page, give her a holler and you will see what I mean. Not only is she a great model, but she also is ambitous as far as her modeling and has a company she talks about below. Say hello to Texas dream girl Vanna!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am from and represent Dallas, TX.

What are your measurements? 32C-25-33

Why did you want to become a model? I love fashion and photos!

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? My greatest influence is my great grandmother(Dear) and speaking with her helped me decide on modeling.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? Personality and ideas...lets not forget to mention my intellect.

What do you like to do in your free time? I co- own an up and coming modeling agency based in Dallas, TX named Eminent Modeling & Promotions so in my spare time I chill with the models, watch movies and EAT!! ha ha

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Jamaica! Never been but sure as heck wanna go.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Sorry fellas... I am taken.

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? The man I prefer would have to be both! I need you to be both street and book smart!

What was your first kiss like? It was just a kiss......

What was the craziest thing you ever did? Hhmm....When I was in karate I almost broke this girls back. She was cheating and kept hitting me when the referee called BREAK.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach I would wear a sexy 2 piece, to bed I usually wear tanks and shorts or t-shirts and to the club I may wear some cute jeans and a shirt or something that shows my legs.

What is your most defining feature? Uuhm I would say my eyes or legs.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I smile and say thanks... what else can a woman do?

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Sexy.....

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Just about anything.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Vouge or Essence

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? I LOVE them both! Lil Wayne and Jeezy or Chris Brown and Avant either way I will be happy!

What is your favorite part about being a model? Meeting new people

What’s the best advice ever given to you? "Say what you mean and mean what you say"

What are your goals in terms of being a model?
To have a successful agency and become one of the most noted models in history!

Tell us about your company that you have started and you are promoting. Eminent MP was started in late 2005 by my partner Ebony J and I. We do just about everything from photoshoots to promoting to distributing. We look for unique individuals with great personality and style. We have a steady list of clientel that only come to us for work and we are always building that list. If you are interested in becoming a client please email http://us.f387.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=inquiry@eminentmp and if you are interested in becoming a model please email models@eminentmp.com

I've seen you on your Yahoo Group and Myspace, are you on any other sites? Yes... Model Mayhem, One Model Place, Model Place and thats about it.

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I am a bit goofy! ha ha

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Savannas!

Check Vanna out on Musecube and her own site!

Vanna's favorites:

Color: I love LOUD colors like orange, red, green yellow and etc.
Type of flower
: Gardenia
Type of car: Cadillac XLR Roadster and 1975 Rebuilt Corvette
Musician: The player(s) on Canal St. in New Orleans
Brand of jeans: Levi's
Brand of lingerie
: Chanel
Movie
: The last Dragon, Goonies, Edward Siccorhands and Howard the Duck
Type of food: Anything with Meat except seafood!
Mixed drink: Strawberry Daiquiri
Sports Team: Dallas Mavs
Day of the week
: Friday!
Actor or Actress
: I like Tom Hanks and Angela Bassett
Rapper
: Tupac
Book: Addicted by Zane
Free time activity: Shopping
Perfume: Escada
Celebrity: Beyonce
Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla

2 comments:

calvin said...

your pretty'

golfer4558 said...

gorgeous classy elegant