Friday, September 29, 2006

Interview w/Sexy Shawn

Check out the beautiful Sexy Shawn! Lovely and confident, she's making major moves! A vet in modeling, she's been on countless websites and videos. She's active on her Myspace page. Not only that, she just opened up her own website. Check it out, let her know what you think about it! She's very friendly and down to Earth. Say hello to Sexy Shawn!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I AM ORIGINALLY FROM LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA BUT I REPRESENTING NORTH CAROLINA, ATLANTA, MIAMI, AND BALTIMORE, MD.. SOON TO BE TEXAS AND NEW YORK!

What are your measurements? 34-25-36

Why did you want to become a model? I DIDN'T AT FIRST. I WAS A "HARD CORE" ATHLETE! BUT SO MANY DIFFERENT RECRUITERS FROM DIFFERENT AGENCIES KEPT HITTING ME UP, AND EVERYWHERE I WOULD GO IN LA PEOPLE WOULD SAY, "WHO DO YOU MODEL FOR? "ARE YOU A MODEL" SO ONE DAY I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY JUST FOR FUN AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. I KNEW THIS IS WHAT I WAS MEANT TO DO.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? TYRA, OF COURSE. ALL THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS SHE HAD TO GO THROUGH TO GET WHERE SHE IS IS A MIRROR IMAGE OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. AND ALSO MY MOTHER (MY MANAGER/LAWYER). IF IT WASN'T FOR HER I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T HAVE HALF THE SUCCESS I HAVE TODAY.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I AM VERY EXOCTIC. THERE ARE VERY FEW MODELS THAT DO HIGH FASHION AND GLAMOUR. YOU CAN OPEN UP A PAGE IN MAXIM MAGAZINE AND FIND ME IN THERE, BUT AT THE SAME TIME FIND ME DOING A EDITORIAL AD. FOR DOLCE AND GABANA. SO MY WEIGHT HAS TO FLUCTUATE..LOL I AM SO DRIVEN AND MOTIVATED BUT I STAY HUMBLE. IN THIS BUSINESS THAT IS HARD TO FIND. BUT I ALWAYS HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THE FANS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY.

What do you like to do in your free time? WHAT FREE TIME! NO, BUT I TRY TO GO OUT IF I CAN OR RELAX AT HOME. I NEVER REALLY GET TO SLEEP IN MY OWN BED, SO I TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF IT WHEN I CAN.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? SAN DIEGO. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE. I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS, BUT MAYBE ON MY HONEY MOON.

Im sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? LOL. I AM INVOLVED RIGHT NOW. IT IS A NEW RELATIONSHIP AND HE IS ALREADY MOVING OUT OF THE COUNTRY:( SO WE WILL SEE HOW THAT GOES.

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? I LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH. A PRETTY BOY MIXED WITH A LITTLE BIT OF THUG. I DON'T WANT HIM TOO PRETTY WHERE HE CHECKS HIMSELF OUT MORE THEN ME, AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO THUGGISH WHERE HE CUSSES ME OUT EVERY OTHER SECOND. I LIKE THEM NICE TO LOOK AT BUT WILL HOLD IT DOWN FOR HIS WOMAN IF ANYTHING POPS OFF.

What was your first kiss like? OH MY GOD. IT WAS A DARE, SO IT WAS VERY AWKWARD. I DIDN'T WANT TO KISS HIM AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING, BUT I WAS LIKE IN THE 7TH GRADE. MY FIRST "REAL" KISS WAS AMAZING THOUGH.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?NO COMMENT:) THERE MIGHT BE KIDS READING THIS...LOL

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? TO THE BEACH... I WOULD WEAR A BIKINI. TO BED... IT DEPENDS ON HOW HOT IT IS. BUT NORMALLY A WIFE BEATER AND SHORTS. TO THE CLUB... IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF CLUB, BUT I USUALLY WHERE A SKIRT AND A LITTLE TOP.

What is your most defining feature? MY EYES AND MY LEGS.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? IT GOES RIGHT OVER MY HEAD. FOR ONE YOU GET USED TO IT, AND FOR TWO YOU LEARN TO BRUSH BOTH NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE ATTENTION OFF. IF YOU BRUSH THE NEGATIVE ATTENTION OFF YOU WON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE HYPE. AND IF YOU BRUSH THE POSITIVE ATTENTION OFF YOU STAY HUMBLE. EVEN THOUGH I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE, I TAKE IT AS A GRAIN OF SALT.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I LOVE LOCATION SHOOTS. I DO BEST WHEN THERE IS AN ENVIORNMENT I CAN INTERACT WITH. BUT I CAN PERFORM WELL IN A STUDIO ALSO.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? I'M COMFORTABLE IN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. I AM NOT COMFORTABLE TAKING PICTURES IN A THONG.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? VOGUE HANDS DOWN. THAT IS WHEN YOU ARE CONSIDERED A SUPER MODEL!

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? I HAVE BEEN IN BOTH. BUT I LIKE THE DIRTY SOUTH CRUNK VIDEOS BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO HAVE MORE FUN ON THE SET AND I LOVE TO DANCE.

What is your favorite part about being a model? THE MONEY!

Whats the best advice ever given to you? NEVER BURN YOUR BRIDGES.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I PLAN ON BEING IN AT LEAST ONE SEASON OF NEW YORK FASHION WEEK, HEADLINER IN MOST OF THE MAJOR VIDEOS, MAJOR CAMPAIGNS, SPREAD AND COVER OF VOGUE, AND EVENTUALLY STARTING MY OWN AGENCY WHEN I RETIRE.

I've seen you on your Yahoo Group and Myspace, are you on any other sites? THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY TO EVEN MENTION, I AM ON AT LEAST 50 DIFFERENT MODELING SITES. 20 DIFFERENT ONLINE MAGAZINES...ETC BUT MY MYSPACE LINK IS:http://www.myspace.com/chiandra

Im glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... BOSSY!

Check out Sexy Shawn on Imodel,Modelgraphy,Myspace, and Modelplace!


Sexy Shawn's "favorites"

Color BLUE AND PURPLE
Type of flower WHITE ROSE
Type of car BENTLEY
Musician STEVIE WONDER
Brand of jeans SEVEN
Brand of lingerie LA PEARLA
Movie FRIDAY
Type of food
PIZZA
Mixed drink LONG ISLAND ICE TEA

Sports Team LAKERS!!
Day of the week FRIDAY
Actor or Actress SHAMAR MOORE
Rapper 2PAC
Book WAITING TO EXHALE
Free time activity SLEEPING
Perfume 360
Celebrity TYRA BANKS
Flavor of Ice Cream COOKIES AND CREAM
Type of kiss
SOFT AND LONG

No comments: