Thursday, September 07, 2006

Miss Dreah

Miss Dreah is a hot and sexy model on Myspace. Expect to see her doing big things! Check her out on Myspace!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Im from all over-Army brat, I reside in Honolulu, Hawaii right now.

What are your measurements? 36-27-36

Your look is really exotic...what is your ethnic background? i'm half beauty half black

A question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs?Anything that shows off my beautiful skin and my beautiful shape.

What’s the craziest thing you ever did?I'd rather not say because I dont want anyone to look at me different!!!

What is your most defining feature? My skin


Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I love it

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Probably Shape or King because I am very in shape and love to work out and I would love to give something for the men to look at.

I've seen you on your Myspace site, are you on any other sites? Not right now, but I do have a website coming soon.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Hot

No comments: