Friday, September 15, 2006

Models In the News; Melyssa Ford, Vida, Buffie, Tyra


Melyssa Ford is taking part in the Miami International Bikefest and the Miami International AIDS Ride

Check out Vida!Exclusive interview withVida Guerra:Quote:I am supposed to be doing a movie with Ginuwine- you know who Ginuwine is? I play his girlfriend. It's a dance movie. I play a character named Angel who wants to be a singer. Check out Vida Guerra in the movie Dorm Dayz #2

Buffie the Body lands an endorsment deal with Azzure Denim:"I am excited about being a part of an Azzure campaign," said Buffie. "I love their clothes and the company. And once I saw the pictures, I loved them even more!"

Tyra Banks-About her Business:"Yeah, I might be walking in my underwear in this Victoria's Secret commercial, but this is not my end, this is just a means to an end," the Los Angeles native says in the latest issue of 'Black Enterprise' magazine.

No comments: