Saturday, October 28, 2006

Interview with model Chardá Bell AKA Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell (AKA Chardá Bell) is one of the most adorable models you will ever see! What I like about Tinkerbell is just how cute she is! I've been seeing her on the net for a long time on countless websites. Not only that, but she has been in videos and she's looking to be an actress as well. She's got a bright future which includes marriage to her long time honey! Check out the beautiful Tinkerbell on Myspace and her Yahoo Group and give her some love!

What are your measurements? Bust: 34C - Waist: 24 - Hips: 34

Why did you want to become a model? Well, I didn't really want to become a model at first. I wanted to be an actress. My mother put me in a fashion show and got me an audition for a show called Shamu TV and then I did that until it went off air, and a show called Kid Songs. Then that kind of got me into the industry, which I ended up loving and now here I am.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? My greatest influence is Oprah, she is not a model but she is a strong black woman that made it happen by herself. I would love to follow in her footsteps to success. My mom helped me decide to be a model, along with my fiancee who keeps me up when I'm down.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I think I have a unique look, confidence and my style. I'm not tall enough to be a fashion runway model, but some photographers say I look tall lol. I bring my fashion look to the world of print work in modeling, that goes to show you don't have to be 5'7" to get away with it.

What do you like to do in your free time? RELAX! lol

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Puerto Nuevo, Mexico

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Taken! Sorry guys, someone already stole my heart and I'll be getting married next summer 2007.

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? I like a little bit of both in a man, I don't discriminate lol.

What was your first kiss like? Ugghh....don't wanna talk about it lol.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Appeared on Girls Gone Wild the Halloween Special Edition. They came to Pacific Beach in San Diego a few years ago and I was dressed up as a playboy bunny, leaving a party and this camera crew of Girls Gone Wild ran up to me and my friend and we flashed them and then ran into Denny's to hide from the guys watching.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Beach, a stringy bikini...but I've always wanted to go to a nude beach as long as there are no nasty naked old wrinkled people. To Bed, tank top and panties. To the club, well I try to stay away from the clubs until I'm 21 which will be Nov. 9, 2006...but when I do go I wear something unique I hate to have on the same thing as 5 other girls in the club. I like to keep it sexy but classy.

What is your most defining feature?My stomach and lips.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I'm very humble.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Anything!

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Unleashed

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? R&B because being in a crunk dirrty south video is like being in a club, same ol' same ol'...but they are always fun!

What is your favorite part about being a model? Getting paid to wear nice clothes and look pretty of course lol.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Haters Make You Greater...Thanks to My Favorite Kappa.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I am actually branching out into acting more now, but my goal as a model is to be on the cover of a magazine, get a contract with a cosmetics line and to become a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Can you list the various sites you are on? There's a lot....! Let me see if I can list a few of them for you:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/charda
www.sexytinkerbell.net
www.myspace.com/tinkerbellmodel
www.videovixens.net
www.wheels2000magazine.com
www.citybandproductions.com
www.justsnob.com
www.spiceview.com
www.hincity.com
www.missnyc2005.com
www.modelplace.com
www.blackmeninamerica.com
Tinkerbellkiss
Chardabell
ModelMayhem
BabeWarehouse
American Model
Desktop Dimes
New Trendz
Model Mingle

I can't name anymore...go to google.com and type in my name.

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I luv all my fans and the people that have helped me this far,when I make it to the top I'm taking you all with me!
I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Beautiful

Chardá Bell's favorites:

Color: Pink
Type of flower: Daisy
Type of car: Mercedes
Musician: Too many...
Brand of jeans
: Baby Phat
Brand of lingerie:Victoria's Secret
Movie: Crooklyn
Type of food: Chinese
Mixed drink: Lemon Drop
Sports Team: Chargers and Saints
Day of the week: Saturday
Actor or Actress:Dakota Fanning, Denzel Washington and Asmar Muhammad
Rapper: Game
Book: anything by Eric Jerome Dickey
Free time activity: Magazine Quizzes!
Perfume: Secret #55 from Victoria's Secret
Celebrity: Beyonce
Flavor of Ice Cream: Daquiri Ice or Medival Madness
Type of kiss: On the neck

No comments: