Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Interview with model Devorne

Having lived in the Washington DC area for the last couple of years, I can honestly say that beautiful women are a dime a dozen in this area. The beautiful Devorne, who resides in DC, is the cream of the crop. What I like about her are her beautiful eyes and seductive lips. She has ambitions of not only modeling full time, but launching a clothing line and opening up a club as well. I hope to see more of the lovely Devorne in the future. Check out my interview with the jazzy dime, Devorne AKA Beauty21!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing?I'm from DC and I'm representing the DC, MD,and VA

What are your measurements? 36-25-32

Devorne is a pretty name which seems exotic. Your look is really exotic also. What is your ethnic background? Thanks, I'm named after my aunt. I'm actually African American. A lot of people seem to ask me that.

Why did you want to become a model? I've always wanted to become a model. I love the idea of getting all glamorous.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? My mother has a lot of influence in my life, she’s a very down to earth person,whom I want to be like when I’m older.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring Jazz and attitude. I'm a hard worker, and a easy person to work with.

What do you like to do in your free time? I have a 3 year old daughter, so when I'm not working I spend a lot of time with her. I have to admit that I have a little shopping problem.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I have a lot of family in North Carolina. I love the country, it's so pure.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Yes I am very much SINGLE. I've been Single about a year.

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug?I like men with class, but I also don't want a sucker. So I guess I like them both.

What was your first kiss like? Lol, my first kiss was when I was in the 4th grade, it was wet and sloppy.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? That's a good one. When I was 16 I jumped on stage with Immature, and kept screaming in Marques Houston's ear. It was so funny, because Security had to grab me.

Another question I’m sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach, a 2 piece, something eye catchy. To bed a tank top and boy shorts. To the club, I love to wear a fitted dress to show Off my curves.

What is your most defining feature? My eyes.I have big eyes, the bigger the better.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day.How do you deal with all that attention? I just take it all as a compliment, smile and keep it moving.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I like Glamour, so showing my sexual side is my fav.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in?
Swim wear and lingerie I most comfortable in. I think I can photo better in them.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? That's hard. It would have to be King. I think the women in that King Mag are so beautiful.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? I love the dirty south, but R&B is home for me.

What is your favorite part about being a model? I'm a laid back person. So when modeling I can come out and be that person that I'm not. I call her Beauty21. A beauty is what I consider my self and 21 is the age I discovered my inner and outer beauty.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? My mother told me once that you only have one life and you can accomplish anything, as long as you put your mind to it.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I want to be successful, a well known model world wide. I want everyone to be be like, oooh, who's that. I want to put us East coast models on the map.

Can you let us know what sites you are on?
Modelplace:http://www.modelplace.com/?op=member&id=2601
Musecube:http://www.musecube.com/beauty21/
Mike Walton USA: http://www.mikewaltonusa.com/mikesmamis.htm
Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/75044622

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Don't be afraid or ashamed of being different, because different is beautiful.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Stunning

Devorne's favorites:

Color Yellow
Type of flower
White Rose
Type of car BMW 5 series, my dream car
Musician Tina Turner
Brand of jeans Hydraulic
Brand of lingerie Victoria Secret
Movie Love Jones
Type of food Thai
Mixed drink don’t drink
Sports Team Wizards
Day of the week
Saturday
Actor or Actress the one and only Morris Chestnut
Rapper between Nelly and Jigga
Book Anything by Zhane or Omar Tyree
Free time activity Reading
Perfume True Star by Beyonce
Celebrity Cecily Tyson

Flavor of Ice Cream Cookies and Cream
Type of kiss Soft and Gentle

No comments: