Friday, November 24, 2006

Interview with Latina model Poison

Variety is the spice of life, and no kind of variety is hotter than exotic models like hot Latina model Poison. What I like about Poison is her attitude. She's very pleasent in person and will talk to if you see her on the street. And check out her shape:36D-28-38H! Poison is the first Latina model that I have interviewed on my weblog. She knows where she is going, and I believe that she is going to go far. Check out my interview and find out more about the beautiful and talented model Poison!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am from Metro Area.. I represent Woodbridge, Va

What are your measurements? 36 D 28 W 38 H (Killer Curves with dangerous hips..)

Your look is really exotic. What is your ethnic background? Puerto Rican, White,The best of both worlds lol..

Why did you want to become a model? I love what the industry can offer but you must be Wise too they are few people out there with bad intentions..

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? My biggest influence was my father who passed away (5 years ago) He got me started and after he passed away I put it on hold for awhile for my family and now few years later I am back!!!

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring beauty,brains and a lot of Drive, and strong determination..

What do you like to do in your free time? Since I am a member of SHIFTN STEEL SPORT RIDERZ MC of Virginia I must say that I love to hit the curves.. I also love spend time with my family of coarse..

Where is your favorite vacation spot? For me any place I can relax.. is alright with me. I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I am taken by a very supportive and understanding man who loves and is proud of what I do..

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? Well I must admit guys I love a mixture of the two I love my down to earth man a Denzel Washington and then I luv my thug man too.. a Fifty.. In other words I love that Gentle, Rough, Suited up man that can flip the script and do the necessary for her if the necessary should occur..

What was your first kiss like? LOL, wow your putting me on the spot sorry pa, I still remember it…I was 13 one of the guys I had the biggest crush on back home (He knows who he is so No names lol) We still cool we talk every now and then.. We were on the bridge on our way either to or from school.. but I remember how I kept wishing he would kiss me and how I felt he took forever… but hey he finally did it we were both silly and shy then..lol Okay now I am going to plead the fifth… and say I am finished up with this question.. LOL..

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Well too the beach I wear a binki with long sheer skirt to match.. To Bed.. well I believe that less is best .. and to club I must look my best I believe every time I walk out that door I never know who I am going to meet I may meet a production manager looking for a model and my nikey shirt and baggy sweat pants will not get me that part so I always dress to impress.

What is your most defining feature? I must say everything, my look is very exotic..

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Smile wink say thank you give them my card and tell them check out my yahoo group and My Space pages where they can check me out.. Hey they already let me know they like what they see so hey promote, promote..

What's the worst opening line you have heard? Do you come here often and my answer to that is not no more..

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Sexy, comfortable setting… In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? I have a wonderful Photographer Sasan Soheily with Zen Studio Photography and this guy makes me comfortable in any setting he puts me in..

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Huh, I would have to say Vogue or Cosmo

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? Gotta go with R&B Ne-Yo, Avant, Chris Brown, Jon B. gotta love these guys..

If you had your choice of TV exposure, which would you choose? Flava of Love or America's Next Top Model? Well must go with America’s next top model (psst. Few women came from there with some cool gigs afterwards ladies.)

What is your favorite part about being a model? Sounds funny but every now and then someone will see me and will recognize me from my website and say hey your poison…just smile say yeah I am.. I love it..

What’s the best advice ever given to you? All closed eyes are not sleeping..

What are your goals in terms of being a model? Being as big as I can get don’t sleep on POISON you will hear this name again in the game..

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra doing more for upcoming models

What sites can people see you on?
Just to name a few:

Beauty of Month (May- Present) --with Prophecy Motorcycle Club Northern Va http://www.prophecy-mcva.com (click on P Beauty of Month)

DJ Rhumble's Honey Love featured Model of the Week (July 06) http://www.djrhumble.com (click on Honey Love Archive I am for Wk of 17th July).

Semi-finalist in Montee's Inc Top National Model Search http://www.thehouseofmonee.com/careers/topmodels.html

Contestant in The first annual on-line Most Beautiful Women in World Must sign in as judge to look at differnt contests)Become a judge and vote

Muse Cube: www.musecube.com/latincaramel

Personal Website: poison.mysite.com

Yahoo Group Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LatinCaramel/

MY Space Page: http://www.myspace.com/dapoisonone

Mochacity: http://www.mochacity.com/poison

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Again don’t sleep on me you will see my name again.. And if you haven’t join my yahoo group page http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LatinCaramel/ Gives all my updates on pics

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... PHAT (PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTING)

Poisons"favorites"

Color: Black
Type of flower:
roses
Type of car:
huh don’t laught but Acura, (MDX)
Musician:Jon B, Toni Braxton
Brand of jeans: Levi’s
Brand of lingerie:
Victoria Secret
Movie: Full Metal Jacket (Marines ooorah)
Type of food: spanish
Mixed drink: actually I am Petrone kinda lady..
Sports Team:
Green Bay Packers
Day of the week: Saturday
Actor or Actress: Jet Li
Rapper:
G-unit, Snoop
Book: love any type of cooking books

Free time activity: Riding the bike
Perfume:
Halo (VS) and Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
Celebrity: JLO (love her get over it attitude)
Flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate
Type of kiss: French

1 comment:

Rick Lee said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com