Monday, November 13, 2006

Nita!

Standing at 6'2, Nita wants to change the modeling game. She wants to bring back what she calls the classic pinup look of curves and beauty. Not only that, but Nita wants to put it down for the darker-skinned models as well. Nita has alot of beauty, ambition and a B.A.in communications with clearly set goals. What I like about her is not only her beautiful dark complexion but also the fact that she wants to help young girls get into modeling and promote local models looking for exposure. Nita's birthday (11/13) has just passed and if you haven't already, visit her on Myspace and give her some love!

What are your measurements? 6'2, 42DD-26-46

Why did you want to become a model? My mother and stepfather were models, so it was just something I was introduced to and happened to enjoy.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? The total package- brains, beauty, body, and power. I'm an artist first and foremost and I think my creativity is something no one can duplicate.

What do you like to do in your free time? Cooking, singing, writing, and playing with my daughter/spending time with the hubby.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Indianapolis. I go there to party with my girls and just relax. Its my second home.

I'm sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I'm happily MARRIED

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? Thugs were cool when I was younger, but I definitely prefer a hard working man white or blue-collar, as long as he handles his business.

What was your first kiss like? Very awkward. The guy was 5'6 and I was 5'11, so you can imagine the rest.

Whats the craziest thing you've ever done? Sex on the beach.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Beach, a sexy bikini that hugs my curves but leaves something to the imagination. Bed? My sheets. If I happen to be in the club, a sexy form-fitting top, usually black, and a mini-skirt or low-riding jeans.

What is your most defining feature? It's a toss up between my eyes and my lips.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I just smile and acknowledge it, but I try not to get the "big head syndrome".

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Bedroom settings. I like to portray sensuality and that's the best place to do it.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? I'm comfortable in everything...or nothing at all. a true model can make anything work.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Essence. I believe every truly successful minority woman should grace that cover.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dancehall reggae video or would you go R&B? I love to dance, but I feel R&B is defintely for me; very mellow, very smooth, very sexy.

What is your favorite part about being a model? Being able to look back where I started and see how far I've come.

What's the best advice ever given to you? Don't do anything you're not comfortable with. I read that on Cleney's website and that's when I started making my own decisions as opposed to letting management make them.

I've seen you on your Yahoo Group and Myspace, are you on any other sites? Yes, you can find me on black cuties, hi5, blackplanet,migente, urban dimes, urban curves,chicago erotic creations, models-n-action, and my own website, set to launch soon, nitasfantasy.com. I'm EVERYWHERE! lol

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word .....UNFORGETTABLE

Check out Nita on these sites:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OhSoNita
http://myspace.com/Nita
http://NitasFantasy.com

Nita's favorites:

Color-black
Type of flower-lily
Type of car-lamborghini
Musician-Teena Marie & Sade
Brand of jeans-Baby Phat
Movie-Unfaithful
Type of food-Thai
Mixed drink- Malibu and Cranberry
Sports Team- Lakers
Day of the week-Sunday
Actor or Actress-Angelina Jolie/Kevin Bacon
Rapper-Reno
Book-Don't Make A Black Woman Take off Her Earrings
Free time activity-Singing
Perfume- Fendi
Celebrity
- Paris Hilton- she's a household name
Flavor of Ice Cream-Pralines and Cream

No comments: