Thursday, November 09, 2006

Top model of the week:Tiwana!

Tiwana is a beautiful model/college student from Tennesee! What I like about her is her lovely eyes and skin tone. She just has that look that would be as good for the show "America's Next Model" as it would be for an Apple Bottoms fashion show. I first saw her on Myspace, and I just had to see more! What I found out about her is that she's more than a pretty face; she has the drive and ambition to make it in the modeling game. I know we'll all be seeing her on the cover of a magazine someday. Check out the radiant Tiwana!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Nashville, TN

What are your measurements? 33-27-34

Tiwana is a pretty name which seems exotic. Your look is really exotic also. What is your ethnic background? Fully African American

Why did you want to become a model? Easy money! :) nah but its a hobby... I like being in front of the camera.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? Tyra, I think thats when I REALLY decided to become a model... When America's Nexted Top Model came out.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? Nice personality! When girls look nice, most of the time they don't have a nice personality to go along... Not always though... most of the time.

What do you like to do in your free time? Spend time with me boyfriend and do photoshoots

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere in Florida

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I am taken...

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? Mixture of both... can't have one without the other

What was your first kiss like? Stupid!

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Beach = 2 piece swimming suit; Bed = T-Shirt, Club = it depends.

What is your most defining feature? Eyes

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I don't know... It's flattering. But I am taken... so I don't really have to deal with it.

What's the worst opening line you have heard? "What do you like to do for fun?" "Where your man at?" "Can I get YALLS phone number?" I can go on and on...

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Urban

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Anything

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? King or something like it.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? R&B... But I will still do the 'dirty south crunk'

What is your favorite part about being a model? Getting paid for having 'the look'

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Stuff taked time to happen... or something like that.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I want to be a full-time model... where it can be my main job. I will make enough money off of it to have what I won't.

Talk about your future plans. Are you going to college? I am in college... an Tennessee State University. As of right now I want to do Social Work.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra... She is FULL of personality!

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? ModelLocate.com, ModelMayhem.com, and there will be a TiwanaRochelle.com coming soon! I Can't wait!

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I there is someone that is reading this that has any kind of connections (as far as modeling ) let me know. :)

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....SweetNSexy... (lol i guess thats 2 words)

Tiwana's "favorites":

Color- Gold
Type of flower- I dont have one... I guess roses
Type of car- Escalades
Musician- Beyonce
Brand of jeans- Baby Phat
Brand of lingerie- Victoria's Secret
Movie- The Green Mile
Type of food- Potatoes
Mixed drink- Dont have one
Sports Team- Titans
Day of the week-Saturday!
Actor or Actress- Damion Wayans
Rapper- Pastor Troy
Book- Player Hater's
Free time activity- Pictures
Perfume- True Star
Celebrity- Beyonce
Flavor of Ice Cream-Strawberry cheese cake!
Type of kiss
- Peck

No comments: