Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Interview with hot model Kischa Simone!

When I first saw Kischa Simone, I was just in awe of the sight of this beautiful young model who lives in Cali with Jamaican roots. What I like about Simone is that she is very ambitous and multi-talented. She also is so hot you can't help but think that she was born to model! Check ot the picture at the bottom to see what I mean! Simone is in college studying psychology, but Im sure that we will see more of her in the future! Check out her pages on Myspace under the names KSimmi and Kischa Simone and show her some love, and check out my interview with the intoxicating and amazing model Kischa Simone!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? My parents are from Kingston Jamaica, and I was born in Queens New York, but grew up in Palmdale California.

What are your measurements? 34-25-37

Why did you want to become a model? I always looked at this industry as if it was missing something, there aren’t enough women of color gracing the pages of the magazines that I like to read, I want to break those barriers, and I think that I am determined enough to do that.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? My greatest influence is my mother; I know that sounds a little cliché, but its true. Her hard work and determination is such an inspiration, and I want to take that same approach as I encounter the inevitable obstacles that this field throws at you.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I think I bring a different and fresh look that is very versatile. I can walk the runway, be the girl next door, or a sex kitten (which is my favorite).

What do you like to do in your free time? I am a total homebody, but if I’m not there watching my “tivo,” I’m at the gym getting some much needed stress relief.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? At this moment it would have to be Miami. I love the weather, and the beautiful warm water. I love to travel so I am looking forward to my “favorite vacation spot” to change many times.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I am single…by choice

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? I want a man who can adapt; I guess the “best of both worlds” would be perfect.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach I love to wear my pink polka-dot string bikini, I think it totally embodies who I am…fun and unpredictable! To bed..I think this may disappoint the fellas but I wear boy shorts and my favorite gray nightshirt that I’ve had for over 15 years (bet you could imagine how that might look…sexy huh?) and to the club…I love to wear anything that makes me feel sexy…I love to be the girl that turns heads and stands out in the crowd.

If you were a candy bar, what would it be and why? I think I would be a snickers bar…satisfying in every single bite.

What is your most defining feature? My lips

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I am actually a tom boy…I love to work-out and play sports, I played basketball in high-school, so my “uniform” is a wife beater, jeans, a hat and sneakers, so I don’t bring that much attention to myself, but when I’m all “done-up” I just graciously thank the men or sometimes women who give me these compliments.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I love in-door settings. I think it’s amazing what some photographers can do with lighting and a nice intimate scene.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Vogue..Elle...Cosmo…ect (there are many)…oh yeah..and of course King.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? A slow R&B song, where I am the only girl in the video.

What is your favorite part about being a model? For me it’s just getting in front of the camera and creating art, I love portraying different characters.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I am also in my last year at school where I am studying psychology; my ultimate goal is to obtain my doctorate degree in child psychology while I perfect my craft in acting and modeling.

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? I’m also on blackcuties, modelplace, digitaldolls (where you can download my wallpaper to your cell phones….i know…shameless plug) and there is also an article about me on Black Star News.

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I am very spontaneous, I’m down for almost anything in the spur of the moment, and loved to be surprised.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Intoxicating

Simone's "favorites"

Color Black
Type of flower
sunflower
Type of car
Lamborghini Diablo (they are so sexy)
Musician
Chaka Khan, old Whitney and Michael Jackson
Brand of jeans True Religion
Brand of lingerie There is a little boutique in Hollywood called “Trashy Lingerie”…(you get the idea)
Movie
The matrix trilogy (any action movie really)
Type of food Mexican and Jamaican (crazy combination)
Mixed drink
Malibu Bay Breeze
Sports Team
Los Angeles Lakers fan all the way!!
Day of the week Saturday
Actor or Actress
The beautiful Halle Berry and talented Derek Luke
Rapper I like rap music, but don’t have a favorite artist
Book
One Child, by Torrey Hayden
Free time activity Utilizing my “Bally Membership”
Perfume Gucci, Envy Me
Celebrity
The mesmerizing Oprah Winfrey
Flavor of Ice Cream Rum raisin
Type of kiss
Soft and not too much tongue

No comments: