Sunday, December 10, 2006

Interview w/Lil' Carmel

Lil' Carmel is a beautiful young model from Mississippi who I found on Myspace. What I like about her is her cuteness! She is so adorable! I'm glad to be interviewing this exciting young talent who is making her way in the industry as an upcoming model and going to school at Jackson State University. Check out the lovely model Lil'Carmel!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Im from that gorgeous southern bell state AkA Mississippi the city i rep would be Ridgeland.

What are your measurements? Im 5'5 (65 inches) Bust area 32 in or 32 B in cup size i am a slim girl so im 28in in ththe wasit i wear a 2 to 4 in dresses a 2 to 4 in suits swimsuit well you seen the pics lol in shoe size i wear a 7 or 7 1/2.

You’re very gorgeous with a great chocolate skin. Where'd you get your looks from? And what would you say is your most defining feature? I got my looks from my beautiful mother and what defines me the most would be my eyes and my stomach i ran track so it stay toned!

Why did you want to become a model? I wanted to be come a model cause i love to give the world many different styles, features, and anything they dreamed to do or didnt have the confindence to, i would, for them to admire, get the confindence, or see it in real life or in pictures.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? I have alwayed loved Tyra Banks, she is part but mostly, a man who knew me when i was a little tomboy/girl growing up he knew the catepiller that turned butterfuly, well he helped it turn that way; his name is Terrance Jackson he did modeling and he's been helping me he truly is like a father to me I love him to death LOL!

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? That little women can bring out style as much a any woman with shape can!

What do you like to do in your free time? Ok you probably hear this a lot shopping, running, and reading love books yes I was a NERD! LOL but a cute one.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? To be honest I havent vacationed much but it would be Paris!

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Very much SINGLE!!!!!

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? To be honest a little of both!!!

What was your first kiss like? Oh my god 8th grade at the city library i say FIRE WORKS!!!! seriously it was amazing!

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Well i love my body so on beaches nothin but bikinis, and in the bed well...... lets just say grandmother always said the body have to breath lol, and the club one word fly you can't be too revealing got to save something for later!

What is your most defining feature? Again my eyes they are seductive!

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Easy just smile and say thank you if they only knew how long it took lol!

What's the worst opening line you have heard? Whats up baby oh my god is it that hard to say hello?

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? The settings i like to do the most anything dealing with city im from the south but love the fast life!

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? To be honest I love fashion But have come to love Glamor Art too just the thought of being free when possible!
If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? The one and only ELLE I hope I spelled it right, but to be honest any fashion magazine.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? A good R&B one I love my R&B

If you had a choice of TV show, would it be America's Top Model or Flavor of Love? Come now seriously America Next Top Model I dream eat and sleep it.

What is your favorite part about being a model? Meeting new people everytime time it helps to know people one thing about life i've learned you should always know people.

How do you handle rude guys who think they can say anything to you because your a model? Let them get a feel of how they claim models act, excuse my french but a be a rude bitch!

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Don't let anyone tell you you can't be who or what you wanna be; you are your own person and you know what you like and what you want.

I’d love to see more of you. What are your plans for the future in modeling? To get to a state where there are more opportunies for me to get more modeling jobs and more exposure; you get no where sitting around daydreaming.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra Banks

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? Michelle7 Artistic and glamour nude, Cloud9-design.com Swimsuit and casual wear ,Onemodelplace.com

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Just to say thank you to those who show love to people trying to do something with their life.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Easy butterfly

Carmel's Favorites:

Color Pink
Type of flower Roses
Type of car Celica
Musician Brian Mcknight
Brand of jeans Baby Phat
Brand of lingerie Victoria's Secret
Movie Love Jones
Type of food French Fries
Mixed drink Apple Martini
Sports Team
Detroit Pistons
Day of the week Saturday
Actor or Actress Denzel Washington
Rapper Eminem slim shady
Book Fly Girl by omar tyree

Free time activity Running
Perfume Britney Spears Curiousity

Celebrity Halle Berry
Flavor of Ice Cream Any kind of sherbert
Type of kiss French kiss

1 comment:

Da Mad Blogger said...

Nice blog I will be sure to bookmark be sure to make sure to up your game promote your site by getting space at Moshun
http://www.avnads.com/mb/commerce/purchase_form.php?opid=115239&

and make money promoting Moshun
http://www.moshun.net/moshunCash/index.htm

Peace