Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Interview w/Shanice B.


Shanice B is a beautiful model I found on Myspace. What I like about her is her curvy and sexy brown body. She's got curves that could kill, and a smile that glows. Shanice is making moves, appearing on magazine covers and on many different sites. Im glad I got a chance to interview this New Jersey model because I know 2007 will be a busy year for her because she will be making big moves in the year to come. Check her out on her Myspace site and you will see what I mean. Say hello to hot model Shanice!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? New Jersey East Orange is the city

What are your measurements? 36-29-41

What is your ethnic background?African American

Why did you want to become a model?
I love taking pictures and being sexy

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? Me, Myself and I

What do you bring to the modeling field or game?
The fact that i can be sexy and professional at the same time

What do you like to do in your free time? Read books/mags, chilling with family, shopping, buying shoes

Where is your favorite vacation spot? South Beach

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I'll keep that to myself (smile)

What was your first kiss like? It was nice

If you could be a piece of candy, what would it be and why? A blow pop because its hard on top and soft in the middle

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? A two piece bikini To bed? A T-shirt and boy shorts To the club, if you go to clubs? I don't party only if I'm doing a promotional event, friends party etc but when I do it would be a nice fitting pair of jeans and a sexy tank.


What is your most defining feature? My lips

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I just smile and I always stop and say hi even if im in a rush.

What's the worst opening line you have heard? "I lost my number can i have yours?"

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most?I dont have a favorite setting the beach would be nice though.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Everything you have saw me in I was comfortable in I don't let anyone in my comfort zone.

You have one beautiful magazine cover, but say if you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Smooth

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? R&B

What is your favorite part about being a model? Taking pictures

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Read everything before you sign it

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I want to do some acting

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Naomi

I've seen you on your Myspace, are you on any other sites? Yes Modelplace, Model Mayhemand One Model Place

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Look for me in magazines 2007

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Mines

Shanices' favorites:

Color Pink
Type of flower Rose
Type of car Infiniti 06 coupe
Brand of jeans
Hollister/G unit
Brand of lingerie Victoria secret
Movie Color Purple
Type of food Shrimp Alfredo
Mixed drink Malibu and pineapple juice
Sports Team Philadelphia 76ers
Day of the week Friday
Actor or Actress Meagan Good
Rapper Lil Wayne
Book Coldest winter ever
Free time activity Read
Perfume Gucci pink
Celebrity Allen Iverson
Flavor of Ice Cream Butter Pecan
Type of kiss
Fore head

No comments: