Friday, December 08, 2006

Models I Like contest!

Attention all models! What I want is an exciting entry for this weblog!

The directions: Write a short wrap up of your experiences in modeling in 2006. You can write about interesting photo shoots, fashion shows, TV or movie appearences, meeting a celebrity or any other interesting experience you have had in the modeling field in 2006.

Please send all entries to modelsilike@hotmail.com. Along with the entries please insert your picture which I will post with the entry. I'd like to get all entries by January 17, 2007! The most intersting entry will be posted on my weblog.

The writer of the most interesting story will win a $100 Victoria's Secret Gift Certificate!
Holler at me the above email address if you have any questions.

No comments: