Thursday, December 21, 2006

Models I Liked In Smooth Magazine!

There were many models I liked in the latest issue of Smooth Magazine. One of them is Katherine Monsalve, an 18 year old Colombian model who was in the 50 Cent/Mobb Deep video for Outta Control. In the interview she talks about how she didnt hook up with 50 Cent, and how her parents hooked her up with new 36C breasts which "go well with her butt." Couldnt find any pics of her on the net, but she got some hot pics in the magazine! The model on the cover is Coco, the "wifey" of Ice T, and this chick is grimy so if you go to her site you gotta be careful because that chick has no limits. But she does have a nice centerfold showing that Ice got some kind of taste. Plus, she on the album cover of his latest album, "Gangsta Rap". Another model I really liked was the Hatian honey Geri. This girl is on fire! I dont know what else she has done modeling wise, but I would love to see more of her! She got a nice shape, pretty face, she got it going on. I gotta see more of her! Until next issue, check out the Models I Like!

No comments: