Monday, January 08, 2007

Interview with Asha Daniels!

Asha Daniels is a beautiful young model coming straight out the ATL in GA. What I like about Asha is that she is very much a natural at being a model. When I first saw some of her pics, I saw that she had certain southern sassiness to her. She is just starting out doing modeling and I am sure we will be seeing much more of her. Check out the lovely Asha!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am from Jonesboro, ga.

What are your measurements? 38B 32 32

Why did you want to become a model? I always loved taking pictures. I also love to smile and be in the cameras so I said why not.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model? MY mom always told me to do what u feel in your heart. And modeling is what's in my heart. I have been trying to do modeling for a long time. Now is my chance.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I am a very positive, and cheerful person. I love to laugh and joke around. I bring fun into the game. No one wants a sad non- energetic person. And that's where i come around. Bring smiles all over but, i am very serious about this game.

What do you like to do in your free time? I love to go out and chill with my friends and family. I love to have fun. I am a very adventuous person. I love to take chances and try new things in life.

What's the craziest thing that you have done? Let me think what is the craziest thing i have done.........................I have been bungey jumping. I was so scared. But it was so fun.

What is your favorite vacation spot? Bahamas i have fell in love with that place.

I'm sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Single but looking.

For you, what would be the perfect romantic night? A nice movie and dinner. Something simple but sweet

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Well to bed nothing i like being naked its way more comfortable. To the club something short so i don't sweat too bad. LOL get down with my bad self!

What is your most defining feature? I have to say my personality and my eyes.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? It matters sometimes I ignore them. Its all about the approach. I can get you far in life.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Nice Settings

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Something sexy and sweet. Eye catching.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Source or VIBE

If you had a choice, would you choose to be on a season America's Next Top Model, or Flavor of Love Part #2? America's Next Top Model of course

If either of you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video, R&B or a salsa/reggaetton banger? Dirty Dirty south crunk to the point you already know. I am from atl.......

What is your favorite part about being a model?
The photo shoots i love them.

What's the best advice ever given to you? What goes around comes around.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? Become the next Tyra she is good and that's what i want to be but better.

When did you make your first appearance in the modeling world? When i did a photo shoot with 2crunk.com

I've seen your pictures of you in fashion shows. Have you done alot of shows? Just a couple

What do you like about doing fashion shows? The clothes

I've seen you on your Myspace, are you on any other sites? Yes
Blackcuties.com
OneModelPlace.com

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I am also very easy to get along, I can dance. I also have a beautiful daughter. She is my world.

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Simply irrestiable

Asha's "favorites"

Color: Royal blue
Type of flower
: daisy
Type of car
: Bmw
Musician
: R&B and rap
Brand of jeans
: apple bottom
Brand of lingerie
: Victoria Secrets
Movie: Scary
Type of food
: Soul Food
Mixed drink
: unknown
Sports Team: Falcons ATL BABY
Day of the week: Saturday
Actor or Actress: None
Rapper (or R&B singer): Keisha Coles

Book: NONE
Perfume: Eternity
Celebrity:
Chingy
Flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla and strawberry

No comments: