Thursday, January 11, 2007

Interview with Asia Mone't!

Asia Mone't is a beautiful model coming straight out of Jamaica Queens NYC! She is a beautiful hot model who has curves in all the right places. What I like about her is the fact that she seems so confident, intelligent and poised and she just comes across as so cool. Asia has very high aspirations and goals, and I am sure that she will achieve all of them. In the end, I will be glad that I got a chance to interview the very versatile Asia Mon'et!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I reside in Jamaica Queens N.Y

What are your measurements? Bust: 38” G; Waist: 39”; Hips: 45”

Your look is pretty and exotic also. What is your ethnic background? Thank you; I am a mix of African American and Native American.

Why did you want to become a model? I feel that the image of beauty is in need of revision. I aim to illustrate that there is not only one prototype to define beauty.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? Many people in different walks of life have influenced me, one thing that they all have in common is that they succeeded despite the odds that were against them. The moment I decided I would love to be a model was actual on the runway, once I seen how the audience embraced me (despite the fact I was a larger size) I knew there was something more to be accomplished and I want part in it.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring a sense of professionalism with a blend of sexiness and sophistication.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like playing catch up with my close friends when I have the time..

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I do not have a particular spot I enjoy more than the other. I love to enjoy relaxation, beautiful scenery, and endless parties when I vacation.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Right now, I am single.

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? I prefer a man with qualities that resemble both an executive and a thug.

What was your first kiss like? Wow, you are really taking back with this question. My first kiss was a little scary at first but I soon was calmed by the gentleness of his kiss.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? I don’t remember details but I am sure it included me being heavenly drunk at the time.

Another question I’m sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? I would most likely wear a sexy one piece with sexy cutouts in the right places. To bed? When I’m not nude, I wear sexy boy shorts To the club, if you go to clubs? Some fitted pants, a low cut shirt and at least 3” heels.

What is your most defining feature? I would have to say that my most defining features would have to be my dark eyes and deep dimples

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I find the attention flattering. I handle it by thanking the person for the compliment, and I try to continue on my way to wherever I was going. And the key word is try because often times it is very difficult when people are pursuing you.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? Outdoor settings are nice, I feel free.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? I’m most comfortable modeling in lingerie.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? If I had a choice I would be on the cover of Vogue Magazine.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? Definitely I would want to be in an R&B video being sung to by Tyrese

What is your favorite part about being a model? Besides looking and feeling beautiful, I would say the best part of being as model is meeting wonderful people day by day.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Be patient and obedient and things will fall into place.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I aspire to become a supermodel working with various established clients. I aim to one day have my own talk show, and also to be acknowledge as a successful actress and movie star.

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? You can find me on my official modeling site www.AsiaMonet.com, along with ModelMayhem.com, OneModelPlace.com and ModelPlace.com.

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I encourage people to stop by www.AsiaMonet.com check out my gallery, show some luv on the Guest Book and sign up for my newsletter.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Versatile

Asia's "favorites"

Color: Blue
Type of flower:
Pink Rose
Type of car: Mercedes Benz
Musician :Alicia Keyes
Brand of jeans: Anything that fits my curves just right
Brand of lingerie: Electric
Movie : Brown Sugar
Type of food: Caribbean and Italian
Mixed drink:
Pina Colada with Strawberry
Sports Team : Great Danes (my college team)
Day of the week:
Saturday
Actor or Actress :
Angelina Jolie
Rapper :Jay Z
Book :The Greatest Love by Danielle Steel
Free time activity: Listening to music
Perfume :Jean Paul Gaultier
Celebrity : Bill Clinton
Flavor of Ice Cream :
Vanilla
Type of kiss :A Passionate French Kiss

No comments: