Thursday, January 18, 2007

Interview with Celeste AKA Black Barbie

When I first saw the model Celeste AKA Black Barbie, I just had to see more. This Ohio model is amazing! Besides her luscious shape and radiant smile, what I like about Celeste is how she fits her nickname so well. Matter of fact, she could put any Barbie doll to shame! Celeste is one of the hottest models you will ever see, and she is on her way to do some major things so you will see more of her. Not only does she have the look to make it, but she has the confidence and ambition to excel as a model. Say hello to the captivating Celeste AKA Black Barbie!

Why did you take the nickname Black Barbie?*I feel I am the symbol of perfection

What are your measurements? *My measurements 34b 24 36

You’re very gorgeous with beautiful skin. Where’d you get your looks from? And what would you say is your most defining feature? *My mother. My best feature is my smile well at least that’s what people tell me

A friend of yours sets you up on a blind date. If you were to call the blind date before you go out with him, how would you describe yourself and what would you say to him as to why he should go out with you? *I would tell him I am 5’6” 130lbs, caramel skin, pretty brown eyes, long hair, and a nice shape. I am fun girl. I like to have fun, and as long as its in reason I’ll try anything once.

Why did you want to become a model and who is your greatest influence? *Honestly I didn’t think I had what it takes to be a model but everyone said I had “IT” so I gave it a shot. Who’s my greatest influence……I would have to say, my mom. She keeps me grounded.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? *I think I bring a breath of fresh air.

What do you like to do in your free time? *I like to….scratch that love to shop…lol Im in medical school right now so when I’m not modeling im in the books.

What is your favorite vacation spot? *Honestly I don’t have a favorite vacation spot as of yet, but when the time comes I would love to visit Jamaica.

I’m sure the fellas want to know-are you single or taken? *Haha…So the fellas want to know if I’m single or taken. Well the answer is….until I find that special someone I am single.

If you could be a piece of candy, what would it be and why? *If I could be any type of candy I would like to be a jaw breaker. I can be difficult at first but once you get to know me from the inside I can be really sweet.

What was your first kiss like? *My first kiss was wet and sloppy

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? *To the beach: I would wear a bikini and flip flops, to bed: just a wife beater, to the club: It just depends on how im feeling, maybe a nice dress and my get ‘em boots or maybe my favorite von dutch outfit.


Being as beautiful as you are, you must get a lot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? *Lately I have been getting more attention than usual, so it’s a little overwhelming but I take it with a grain of salt.

Whats the worst opening line you have ever heard? *The worst line ive heard “what it mami, can 2 fit in those jeans”

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in and what settings do you prefer the most? *I am still fairly new at this modeling so my options are not limited as of right now.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you want to be on the cover of? *My Own!…lol Honestly I’d love to be on the cover KING.

What is your favorite part about being a model? *I’ve always wanted to travel. Modeling has definitely open a lot of doors for me to travel.

How do you handle rude guys who think they can say anything to you because your a model?*My birthday is May 7th which make me a Taurus. “the bull” so lets just say, leave the kids at home and keep it pimpin.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? *Trust my Agent….

I’d love to see more of you. What are your plans for the future in modeling? *Actually the company that im with right now has a lot of avenues prepared for me so you can definitely expect to see more of me.

Who do you prefer, Naomi or Tyra? *I prefer Tyra.

I've seen you Black Cuties and your Yahoo Group, are you on any other sites?*In addition to black cuties and yahoo, im also featured on one model place, model mayhem, questgen.net, and numerous promotional advertisements.

Anything else you want to throw out to the people? *This may seem a little different but im really into telescopes, I like looking at the stars wishing I was one.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with just one word. *One word huh? Humm…..Captivating.

*Black Barbie's favorites:

color-pink
type of flower
-rose
type of car
-mustang
musician-lil wayne
brand of jeans-sixty
brand of lingerie
-victory’s secret
movie-lion king
type of food-sea food
mixed drink-the goose gets ya loose
sports team
-the Cavs
day of the week
-Sunday
actor or actress
-Halle Berry
Rapper-Lil Wayne
Book
- The coldest Winter Ever
Free Time Activity
-Sex
Perfume
-Very Sexy
Celebrity-Beyonce
Flavor of ice cream
-strawberry
Type of kiss
-French

No comments: