Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Interview with Miss Benilda!

Benilda is a beautiful Puerto Rican model who I have seen on the net for a couple years so I was glad to get a chance to catch up with her. What I like about her is her body and smile. She puts J Lo to shame in every way! I also like how she puts herself out there in so many different ways. Not only is she on all the websites specified in the interview below, but she keeps a blog and updates it frequently. She also has an offical website launching very soon. At the same time, she is adorable and down to Earth, like in this video on YouTube. Say hello to the lovely Latina Miss Benilda.

What are your measurements? 34B-25-36

Your look is really exotic. What is your ethnic background? Puerto Rican

Why did you want to become a model? To help me with my self esteem and confidence issues.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? Im not really influenced by anyone in particular. I just wanted to give modeling a try, and since I actually got work I decided to keep at it :).

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I believe I bring different look and attitude. I have a good attitude, I'm very professional, and I take direction very well.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to just chill at home. Im pretty boring.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Someplace sunny with a beach or pool.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Im married actually, sorry!

What was your first kiss like? Unexpected

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Im pretty boring like I said earlier.
Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach, a bikini. To bed, a tanktop and some short shorts. I dont really club to much.

What is your most defining feature? You tell me.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I honestly dont get too much attention at all, haha! Outside of photoshoots Im really unsexy: jeans and a tshirt and sneakers. lol.

If you could be a piece of candy, what kind of candy would it be and why? Hhmm...how about a sweettart, cuz im a sweety! :D lol

What's the worst opening line you have heard? "Can i be Mr. Benilda?"

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Depends on the shoot location. I like bikini and casual type stuff though.

What kind of modeling do you prefer? Swimwear.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Maxim

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? How about a reggaeton video! lol No but if i had to choose I'd pick R&B.

What is your favorite part about being a model? The recognition.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? To become successful and make those around me proud and contribute to the community as well using my "celebrity".

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra

I've seen you on your Yahoo Group and blog, are you on any other sites? Yea, Im on StreetImportOnline.com, MySpace, ScionGirls.com, ScionLife.com.

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Not really, lol.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Unique

Check Benilda out on One Model Place, ModelMayhem,and IModel!

Benilda's "favorites"

Color - it varies lol
Type of flower - Hibiscus and plumerias
Type of car - Scions
Musician
- Reggaeton artists
Brand of jeans - varies
Brand of lingerie - Victoria's Secret!
Movie
- I luv Disney Movies and chick flicks
Type of food
- Whoppers w/cheese, Chinese Food
Mixed drink - none
Sports Team - Seattle Mariners
Day of the week - Friday
Actor or Actress
- Ben Stiller
Rapper - none
Book
- none
Free time activity - driving around
Perfume - JLO's "Love at first Glo"
Celebrity - none
Flavor of Ice Cream
- Banana, coconut, strawberry
Type of kiss - French

*Miss Benilda*Coming soon: www.Miss-Benilda.com!

No comments: