Monday, January 01, 2007

New year, new models! Princess Fee!

Well, its a New Year and my first model I am interviewing for 2007 is the lovely Princess Fee. Princess Fee is a model living in St Louis who I found out about on Myspace. What I like about Princess Fee is her smile. She just glows. From the interview below, I get the impression that she is a friendly, down to earth person. Not only that, she is the cousin of Tiffani Kasha, another model I hope to interview. Beauty runs in her family! Check out the beautiful and mysterious Princess Fee!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing?I am originally from Columbus OH, But I am now living in the St. Louis Area.

What are your measurements? 34D-28-36

Your look is pretty and exotic also. What is your ethnic background?African American although people often ask me if I am from Africa or the islands I guess those genetic roots shine thru.

Why did you want to become a model? I love everything about fashion and I have often had people tell me I was very photogenic. So I decided to give it a try.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model???My cousin Tiffani Kasha was my greatest influence in deciding to model. I had some doubts at first and she used her experiences to help me get over some of my discouraging thoughts. I also have a lot of support from my family and my ride or die girls who never let me go to a shoot alone.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring lots of energy, enthusiasm, and a versatile look to the modeling game. I have a great sense of humor and try to make every experience fun and beneficial for everyone involved.

What do you like to do in your free time? In my free time I like to read, watch movies, and shop.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? My last vacation was Vegas and I had a ball. I have never been to Jamaica but I am working on getting there and think it would become my favorite spot.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I am single.

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? I love a well dressed man he doesn’t have to be complete Wall Street but I am not a big fan of the white T-Shirt. Just as long as he is well groomed clean nails, fresh hair cut, overall neat appearance. He also has to smell good a man who smells good is almost a weakness for me.

What was your first kiss like? I never kiss and tell

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?If you were not there to see it you will never know.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach I will wear a cute 2 piece, to bed I wear a T-Shirt and panties if anything at all, and to the club it’s a pair of low rise jeans and a cute top, maybe a jacket depend on the weather.

What is your most defining feature? My smile


Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I try to always be humble when approached I love meeting new people and will usually chit chat with anyone who is respectful and has something interesting to say.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I prefer out of the ordinary in places most people wouldn’t think to shoot.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? Im pretty much comfortable in anything, but I prefer things that express an art or fashion instead of just the typical swim suit photo.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Essence

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? R&B I think they are usually tend to be more classy and focus more on 1 girl instead of a whole group of booty shaken


What is your favorite part about being a model? Having my picture taken I love being in front of a camera. At first I am kind of shy but in front of several cameras I get a rush and its great.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Be true to yourself to cant control someone’s actions but you can control your reaction.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I would like to work towards more dramatic hair and make up things, catalogs, magazines, and maybe eventually movies.

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites?I am also on ModelMayhem.com

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people?I am always open to working with professional and creative MUA and Photographers. I am fun and easy to work with and willing to learn.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Mysterious

Princess Fee's favorites:

Color Purple
Type of flower - Rose
Type of car
BMW 7 series
Musician - R-Kelly
Brand of jeans
- Levi
Brand of lingerieVictoria Secret
MovieLove Jones
Type of food - Seafood
Mixed drinkLong Island
Sports Team - Cardinals
Day of the week
- Saturday
Actor or ActressMorris Chestnut
RapperJay-Z
BookUntil Today- Iyanla Vanzant
Free time activitySleeping
Perfume
Strawberries and Champagne
CelebrityOprah
Flavor of Ice Cream- Gold medal ribbon
Type of kissSoft lip to lip I hate wet kisses!

No comments: