Thursday, January 04, 2007

Top Model of the Week:Blue Blair!

Blue Blair is a beautiful, stunning model from Louisville, Kentucky. She's a perfect ten! What I like about her is her exotic look and her body; even though she is thin she has a really nice shape. I found out about her via Myspace and she is making her way in the modeling world. Get ready to be captivated by the lovely Louisville honey Blue!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I grew up in Okinawa Japan but I now reside in Louisville Kentucky.

What are your measurements? 34b/c-23-34

What is your ethnic background? African-American,cuban,indian

Why did you want to become a model? I love the whole industry of modeling and the entertainment aspect of it. I Like to be in the spotlight and modeling was something that gave me the self confidence and ability to do that.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? Tyra Banks and Iman, They are women of color and proud of thier heritage. They're beautiful people as well.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring enthusiasm, skill, and determination

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to dance, play ps2/xbox, watch scary movies, visit vintage stores, surf, and go to the gym every once in a while

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Okinawa, Japan

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I'm currently spoken for

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? I like a man who is professional but knows how to kick back and have a good time. I love a man with a good since of humor.

What was your first kiss like? It was horrible lol, I was so scared and didn't know what I was doing.

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach I absolutley have to wear a bikini. Perferably a string bikini in a really bright color like red or gold. To the club I usually wear a short skirt or tight jeans and a sexy top that shows off my stomach. I'm always wearing heels when I hit the club, the higher the better. And to bed, I wear absolutly nothing. I don't like feeling restricted when I sleep.

What is your most defining feature? I think my most defining feature is the way my bodies shaped. I'm thin but I still have curves.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention?
It depends if the attention is positive and repsectful or not. If a guy or girl complements me I usually thank them but if cat calls or guys being rude just trying to holler I just smile and keep on going.
.
When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I like all types of settings when I model. As long as I feel comfortable withthe photographer I can shoot anywhere.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? I'm most comfortable in something sexy that shows my figure and height well.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of?
Hmm that's a tough one, I'd say King

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? I'd probably go more R&B. I think I would fit well into that setting

What is your favorite part about being a model? Definetley getting noticed and the attention I get. The money isn't bad either.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? To follow my heart and listen to my gut instinct. If something doesn't feel right it's probably not.

What are your goals in terms of being a model? My goal is to be able to walk runways of the world, participate in different genres of modeling, and to make a name for my self across the glbe.

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? Hmm, alot lol, I'm on Blackplanet (Modeling_Blueberry), Louisville Mojo (Gotricegyrl), One Model Place, Model Mayhem and a couple others

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Yeah. Thanks for the oppertunity and for all those that have helped me get to where I am THANKS.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Captivating

Blue Blair's favorites:


Color : Blue
Type of flower : Rose
Type of car
: 3000 GT (Mitsubishi)
Musician
: Maxwell
Brand of jeans : Killer
Brand of lingerie : Vickie Secret
Movie: Scarface
Type of food : Pickles
Mixed drink : Vodka/Cran
Sports Team : Steelers
Day of the week
: Friday
Actor or Actress : Vin Deisel, Angelina Jolie
Rapper : Lil Wayne
Book : Art of War
Free time activity : Surfing
Perfume
: C'est Moi (It's Me)
Celebrity
: Vin Deisel, Tyra Banks
Flavor of Ice Cream : Anything Ben and Jerry's
Type of kiss : Deep, passionate, wet but clean, soft, hot, lustfull, I haven't seen you in 4 years, mind blowing, panty wetting...Umm do you want me to continue?

No comments: