Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Interview with Vida!

Vida!

Check out the interview with Vida on AllHipHop! Memorable question and answer:

AllHipHop.com: Does Game have any game?

Vida Guerra: No, not at all - honestly, because he couldn’t get me. So, that was over but he was trying to get my phone number. I didn’t want to give it to him, so we just exchanged e-mail addresses. As soon as the conversation ended, the guy that I was dating walked up. I knew that in his mind, he was probably thinking, “That guy is hitting on my girl.” I stood up from talking to Game, walked over to the guy that I was seeing, and gave him a hug and a kiss. That was the end of that situation, but in January 2006, Game started hitting me up, talking about, “Let’s go hang out.” I would tell him that I was busy, or that I was out of town. I would always brush him off. This happened for two months. His reply to me would always be, “Why are you running,” or “Why are you hiding?” I figured that after a while he would take a hint and stop.

Check out the rest on AllHipHop!

No comments: