Friday, May 18, 2007

Meet Tremika!



Tremika is one of the most dazzling models I have ever seen. What I like about her is her eye catching and alluring beauty. Her skin looks so smooth and her eyes are so seductive. Not only that, she is incredibly humble! Check out her website at Tremika.com and check out my interview with the beautiful and amazing Tremika!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am from Cocoa Fl originally but I reside in Orlando, FL.

What are your measurements? 34-24-34, I am a size 5, shoe size 8 1/2--9

Your look is really exotic and pretty also. What is your ethnic background? My grandmother was Cherokee Indian. A beautiful woman I might add so I hate to sound like so many others who claim to have Indian in the blood BUT I actually do :)

Why did you want to become a model? I have been interested in modeling since I was really young. My mother could not afford to pay for pictures and such so I kinda pushed it aside and focused on my education. Now that I am older I have really started to pursue my dream with more passion.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? I can not say who my greatest influence was back then, I just know that if I saw a camera, I had to be in front of it! Now that I am a woman, I am greatly influenced by Tyra Banks. Her inner strength and ability to shake off the haters is something that I admire in her.

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? I bring my flaws and all to the modeling field. I can only be me. I refuse to pretend to be anyone else.

What do you like to do in your free time? I love to read fashion magazines and watch old movies. I love movies from the 18th and 19th century.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I went to Bahamas in '06 so I must say that I would not mind going there again.

I'm sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? Sorry fellas, I am in a very fulfilling relationship. And although full of imperfections, I am happy!

Another question I'm sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? I like to be comfortable AND sexy. So I would probably wear a cotton bikini. Something light and free. I wear boy shorts and tank tops or wife-beaters to bed. I know not very sexy but this is me. I actually do not hang out much but I love to show off my fashion sense and style so I use that opportunity to blow tha' haters away!!!

What is your most defining feature? Wow, that questions is weird to me because I do not see myself as sexy. But I like my hips and my eyes.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day.
I love attention! Sometimes it can be uncomfortable but that comes with the territory so it's all good.

What's the worst opening line you have heard? Let me take care of you! I could not stop laughing because he looked so broke down. He looked as if he needed someone to take care of him.

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I do not have a preference. I just deal with whatever environment I am put into.

In taking photos, what are you most comfortable in? I am most comfortable in clothing that are not only sexy but show my personality and class.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? I have seen so many beautiful sisters on the cover of Essence. I would love to be on Vibe as well but Essence is my first choice.

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? I am from the dirty, dirty so I love the music but the only way I would be in a dirty south video is if I am the leading lady and I am represented in a respectful way.

What is your favorite part about being a model? Changing clothes and portraying different personalities.

What's the best advice ever given to you? No matter what type negativity an individual or situation beings you, always stay positive and smile!

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I want to bring a new attitude to the modeling industry. I am 28 and a mother of an 11 yr old. I want to change the face of a "model". I want the world to know that it is ok to have flaws. That does not make me or anyone else less beautiful.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Vida or Melyssa Ford? New York or Delishis (from Flava of Love)? I prefer Tyra. I am not familiar with Vida(sorry) but I think Melyssa is absolutely gorgeous. Delishis is such a lady. I love her swag and the fact that she is a wonderful mother.

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? I have my own website:TREMIKA.COM-Holla at ya girl!!!!

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people?
REACH FOR THE HEAVENS -THE SKY IS NO LONGER THE LIMIT!

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Myself in one word- DETERMINED

Tremika's favorites:

Color- purple
Type of flower- sunflower
Car- Benz Coupe(one day)
Musician- Robin Thicke
Brand of jeans- any that fits these hips
Lingerie- Victoria Secret
Movie- The Queen/Blade sequels
Food- Seafood
Mixed drink- Grey goose/cranberry
Sports team- GO BULLS (BIG BEN)
Day of the week- Friday
Actress- Hilary Swank
Actor- Denzel Washington
Rapper- Pastor Troy/Young Jeezy
Book- Bible
Free time activity- Sleep or Read
Perfume- I like body sprays(Victoria Secret)
Celebrity- Michael Jordan
Ice cream- Vanilla
Kiss- French

1 comment:

eModelsup.com said...

We may exchange models/aspiring models with each other to get assignemnt in electronic and print media, do write to me at modelsup@gmail.com log on http://up-models.blogspot.com
regards
Girish