Monday, May 07, 2007

Sugar Tails Week!

This week I will be focusing on an exciting new modeling company called Sugar Tails! Sugar Tails is a marketing and promotion company dedicated to giving new and aspiring models the QUALITY exposure they want, need and deserve. This company is planning many major projects including calendars, magazines and model websites!

I will be talking with the CEO of Sugar Tails, Don H. He will talk about the business side of how he started and how he runs Sugar Tails. I also have interviews with KoKo Reign. She is known as a Sugar Tail Sweet!

Sugar Tails is going to take the modeling industry by storm, so I am thankful to Don H. for giving me this opportunity to spotlight this exciting and promising modeling company. Check out the Sugar Tails site and the Myspace page!

No comments: