Friday, September 21, 2007

Interview w/Katina Alford


Katina Alford is one of the hardest working models I have seen. What I like about her is that she has a very strong work ethic and is goal oriented. This Los Angeles hottie has a hot calendar, sells hot pics, and also sells hot beats as well! Always willing to meet fans, she works the car shows and hip hop/rap conventions in LA. Not only that, she goes to school also! Katina has a Yahoo Group called Models Rock which has been popular for a long time. Very cool and down to Earth with a bomb body, Im sure her work will pay off. Say hello to beautiful model Katina Alford!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am from Southern California hmm what city or state am I representing I would have to say Southern California because its such a great state.

What are your measurements? My measurements are 36 26 36.

Why did you want to become a model? It was a dream of mine an inspiration I feel like its art.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model??? My greatest influence would have to be all the beautiful women I had seen on TV modeling being independent living It up and having fun lol. What helped me decided that I wanted to model well I started modeling in 2001 but for 3 years before that I had wanted to do It. I guess It was that inner me who said you can do this stop dreaming.

You have some major things you have been doing, like your calendar for example. How can somebody get a copy of your hot calendar? Also, you take some really hot pics. How can anybody get one of your pictures? Well if you join my yahoo group you get free pictures, I also have pics on my space for friends and you can also make a donation and receive hot pics.

One time you told me about some car shows you went to. Do you still meet fans at events and parties? Yes, I do and its fun when others are watching your career grow. I feel special when fans ask me for my autograph.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to record music yes I sing, make beats Yes I produce, and I like to make wallpapers and get better a touching up.

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? And what was your first kiss like? I’m single, hmm I don’t remember my first kiss sorry.

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To bed I will wear booty shorts and a small tee, To the club I’m wearing the hottest thing in my closet, To the beach I’m wearing a hot bikini.

What is your most defining feature? My lips. They are hot!

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I deal with the attention by just dealing with it most of the attention comes from my fans and friends plus I cant just ignore them they are the ones who spread my name around and buy my hot pictures.

What's the worst opening line you have heard?
OMG your so sexy Id like to eat you up!

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Hmm Maxim its sooo hot

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? Geez this is a hard question I think I would choose a crunked out video so I can get my dance on.

What is your favorite part about being a model? Being Creative with my body and my mind.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? Never give up and nothing is impossible.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra she is really making a statement with her TV show.

I've seen you on your Yahoo Group and Myspace, are you on any other sites? I’m on Model Mayhem, Ujena Talent and OMP

I hear you are looking for a sponsor. For anybody who wants to sponsor you, what is your contact info? My contact info is cute_trinketts@yahoo.com or modelsrock2006@sbcglobal.net

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Hot

Check out Katina on her Myspace model siteand music site.

Katina's "favorites"

Color- Green like money
Type of flower
-Roses
Type of car
- Honda Civic
Musician
- Beyonce, Mariah Carey, 2 Pac, Biggie Smalls, The Game, Snoop just to name a few
Brand of jeans- Apple Bottom
Brand of lingerie
- Victoria Secret
Movie- I watch movies a lot but I don’t have a favorite movie yet
Type of food
- oh god cheesecake and Chinese food
Mixed drink- hmm I don’t drink only on special occasions
Sports Team-
I love sports but I don’t have a favorite sports team yet sorry
Day of the week- Saturday and Sunday
Actor or Actress-
Will Smith
Book
- The dream book tells you what your dreams mean
Free time activity
- Resting
Perfume
- True star by Beyonce and Paris Hiltons fragrance
Celebrity- None I love all celebrities
Flavor of Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan
Type of kiss
- Slow and sweet

No comments: