Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Interview w/Kami!


Kami is the sweetest model you will ever meet. With a beautiful smile and an awesome shape, Kami can make you smile and blush at the same time. What I like about Kami is the fact that not only is she extremely hot, but she also knows exactly where she is going in the modeling game. I've been a fan of hers ever since I first saw her, so I am glad I got the chance to interview this stunning queen. Just a warning though, her site Kami2hot.com is extremely hot so I recommend if for a mature audience! Check her out on Myspace, and get to know the sweet and lovely Kami!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? DETROIT, MI

What are your measurements? 34c-27-40 5ft 8in 135 lbs green eyes and dark blonde hair ( for now; it may change by the end of the month lol)

Your look is really exotic. What is your ethnic background? Thank you :) I usually make it easy and say African american but I'm a melting pot lol...(on my maternal side ) jewish, french, japanese.... ( on my paternal side) african american & native american (cherokee & blackfoot)


Why did you want to become a model? It started out as a hobby simply to break me out of being so shy by forcing me to deal with situations & people i wouldn't have encountered.. my fear of embarrassment supersedes my shyness

What do you bring to the modeling field or game? Persistence, dedication, versatility and flexibility.. sad to say though these attributes should be a given in this industry, i've personally have witnessed on different assignments where they're a rarity:( its a shame when you do what suppose to , it actually makes you a standout

What do you like to do in your free time? Think and set in motion different ways to expand my future empire lol ...seriously, i enjoy writing, crocheting, cooking and reading as well as mastering different computer programs

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Jamaica.. its absolutely beautiful there

I’m sure the fellas will want to know-are you single or taken? I'm very much single *wink*

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or hat to the back thug? Wall street executive...i have very little patience for immaturity.. its cool to be laid back sometimes, but hanging on the corner with your boys wth your pants resting below your waist, grabbing your crotch shooting the breeze about how you're going to blow the rap game wide open or be the next Kobe faithfully every day like it's your job is not cool at 20, 25 and definitely not 30.. grow up!

What was your first kiss like? I had my first kiss at 15.. it was nice.. i only did it to see what it would felt like.. coincidentally it was a french kiss lol.. i did pretty well because the guy didn't want to stop afterwards lol

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? The skimpiest bikini possible or if i'm lucky, nude. To bed? nude or topless depending on how hot it is.. To the club, if you go to clubs? something cute that shows my legs & skin off as much as possible...what can i say? i'm a minimalist lol

What is your most defining feature? I would say my legs.. i try to show them off as much as possible plus they're long and toned.. definitely attention getters.. a close second would be my rear end.. its not exceptionally big but it can hold its own and has a nice shape lol

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I know you probably get this response a lot but i don't.. i'm a homebody.. When I do venture out although I'm not as shy as i once was,i still don't like to draw attention to myself constantly unless I'm working a modeling job (conventions, hosting a party, promotions, etc) where its required.. I've been told that my quiet demeanor is often viewed by guys as intimidating which i'm trying to work on.

What's the worst opening line you have heard? "aye bay bay".. any guy that approaches with that immediately gets a deaf ear.. i don't care what you have to say after that..i freaking hate that song! and calling me "boo" won't get you anywhere either

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I'm not picky.. as long as the team keep a friendly atmosphere going, there can be music blasting or the place can be as quiet as a church mouse, i'm good:)

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? It would have to be a tie between Playboy & my own publication..no as a matter of fact, scratch that; definitely my own lol which will be coming out in 2008.. cop it!

What is your favorite part about being a model? The traveling and interaction with people from different walks of life.. i was extremely sheltered as a child so it has and still continues to be quite an adventure!

What are your goals in terms of being a model? I want to be known as a "brand" not a model.. once i decided to take my modeling career seriously, its always been my goal to use it as a springboard to showcase my other talents which will be reflected in the projects i have forthcoming later this year and next..

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Naomi.. she may have a bad rep but her walk is fierce and she dominates the room with her presence when she enters

Can you give a rundown of all the sites you are on? Kami2hotcom.html tkmexclusive.com ,eyecandymodeling.com

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people?
If you haven't already, subscribe to my blog on myspace ( http://myspace.com/kami2hot ) to stay abreast of all my upcoming projects because i can guarantee you'll be seeing and hearing a LOT about me in the months to come

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... One word.. wow.. i'll have to go with "enigmatic" because you never know what i'm up to or thinking until i decide to reveal it

Kami's "favorites":

Color: Midnight blue
Type of flower:
day lily
Type of car: BMW 2007 Limited Edition Individual M6 Convertible
Musician:
too many to pick from
Brand of jeans:
Azzure
Brand of lingerie: Victoria's Secret
Movie: LOTR...all three flicks count as one:)
Type of food: my homemade lasagna.. i throw down in the kitchen:)
Mixed drink:
sparkling white grape juice and pepsi ..my own concoction! )
Sports Team:
Detroit Tigers
Day of the week:
F
riday
Actor or Actress: female: Angelina Jolie...she can play any role to perfection plus she's hot to def! male: Keanu Reeves... he's just soooooooooo fine!
Rapper:
don't have one
Book: The Smillarion.. i LOVE epic fantasy:)
Free time activity: Writing
Perfume:
Escada
Celebrity: Kimora Lee Simmons... this former model created a empire that she has an ACTIVE role in the day to day operations & it just keeps getting better
Flavor of Ice Cream:
Strawberry
Type of kiss: Long deep french kiss:) one of my favorite past times


No comments: