Monday, December 31, 2007

Models I Liked 2007


Model I liked in a video...Hands down, the beautiful model Annie Klarinaz was smoking hot in Akons "Dont Matter" video. See more of her on H20-Hip Hop On Demand.

Videos I Liked With Alot of Models...There were so many out this year, but the ones I liked the best were that Young Berg's "Sexy Lady" Remix, Rich Boy's "Good Things" and Akon's "I Want to Love You".

Supermodels I Liked...Heidi Klum was a knockout in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year, and I didn't know she could sing until I saw the routine with her husband Seal.Tyra Banks was doing her thing this year, enough to be named Woman of the Year by OK Magazine. Naomi Campbell out of trouble this year, and got a new gig as a journalist with GQ!

Jet Magazine Beauties I Liked...Of course I was glad my girls Devorne Wade and Vannette Tolbert were in Jet, and I hope to see more of them in the New Year. I'd also love to see more of Lebrina Johnson, Sonoma Gordon, Topaz Thompson and Sydney Nicole Livingston!

Smooth Magazine Girls I Liked....Many beautiful models were in Smooth Magazine this year, but three of them were my favorites.Leonie Nicole was overwhelming, Ksyn was breathtaking in her Brazilian bikini, and I'd love to see more of the model Geri!

Magazine Cover I Liked...Coco's (Ice-T's wifey) cover of the January issue of Smooth Magazine was amazing. She practically stared me down every time I saw the magazine until I just had to buy it!

Magazine I Liked...Hands down, the best was The Show Magazine. Every time it came out, I just had to have it before it sold out. I especially liked the Latina issue.

America's Next Top Model contestant I liked...My favorite ANTM contestant was Bianca. She was sexy, sassy, lovely and bitchy at the same time. Not only did she make the show more interesting, but she had to have been the hottest contestant I have seen. I defintely want to see more of her in 2008.

Urban Model I Liked....Angel Lola Luv was everywhere this year; the XXL Magazine Eye Candy of the Year, the focus of her own magazine put together by the people behind Black Men's Magazine, on the cover of KING, #2 in the Smooth Girls 2007 list, in videos and everything. This was a banner year for Miss Angel.

Stories of the year....Kudos to model Brooke Bailey for speaking up on NPR about what she does as a music video model. This came after the nasty Don Imus comment and the whole hip hop debate that resulted. Check out the Brooke Bailey segment on NPR.

That's it for this year. Happy New Year!

No comments: