Monday, December 17, 2007

Season's Greetings:meet Cyn!

Cyn is the beautiful, radiant Haitian model from Brooklyn NY. What I like about Cyn is she is what I call "beautifully mixed"; and exotic mixture of Dominican and white as well. This mixture along with her skin tone and mesmerizing eyes make her irresistable! Cyn is all over the net, but I first saw her on Myspace. However, you will find out by reading below that she's more than just a model with a pretty face and a bomb body. Holler at this model on Myspace, and say Season's Greetings to the versatile Cyn!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Brooklyn NY Baby!

What are your measurements? 34-24-36

Your look is really exotic. What is your ethnic background? My family is originally from Haiti, we have a few mixes here and there though (Dominican, white)

Why did you want to become a model? Its always been something I've wanted to do! It looks so glamorous and like a lot of fun so I gave it a try!

If you were single and somebody set you up on a blind date, and you got the prospects phone # and called him before the date, how would you describe yourself and what would you tell him would be a good reason to date you? I would describe myself as an Exotic beauty! And a good reason to date is that I AM different from the other girls although I'm sure they all say that.


I'm sure the fellas want to know-are you single or taken? SINGLE and mingling and loving every minute of it!

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? My greatest influence I would have to say, my mom. She keeps me confident and grounded.

What do you like to do in your free time? Free time I like to travel, Read, watch TV and hang out with friends.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I love Miami, after that I'd have to say Cabo Mexico.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? Red hot's! B/c I'm sweet and spicy!!!

What was your first kiss like? My first kiss was wet and sloppy

Another question I’m sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? Well to the beach it's definitely a sexy 2 piece To bed? Nothing To the club, if you go to clubs? To the club some thing form fitting, sexy and revealing.

What is your most defining feature? Well I'd say my lips and eyes are what most people notice first and compliment me on all the time.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get a lot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Well as overwhelming annoying and innappropriate as it can be @ times I stay grounded and try to be as nice as possible.

What's the worst opening line you have heard? "Your parents must be 2 nickels because your a dime "

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? KING

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? As much as I love that crunk music I'd have to go with R&B. I'd be the sexy leading lady in the video.

What is your favorite part about being a model? Being pretty, sexy and being able to work with different people on a regular basis.

Which do you prefer, runway modeling or just photo shoots? I definitely prefer photo shoot,most ppl don't know this but I am VERY shy, obviously I have to swallow my fear and do what I have to do but I definitely prefer the privacy of a regular shoot.

What’s the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals in terms of being a model? Be patient and things will fall into place

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Definitely Tyra

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? Modelmayhem, Modelcoast, MoBounce (sept/oct issue pg 30-39) , WWSMag, Got-Dammag, and Blackcuties.

My own web site http://cynjea.xbuild.com/
My Myspace pg
http://www.myspace.com/cyn_city_

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Please stop by my website http://cynjea.xbuild.com/ I'd love to hear what you think of my page - both positive and negative. Please leave a comment with your constructive feedback.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Versatile

Cyn's "favorites":

Color- hot pink
Type of flower- Daisy
Type of car- BMW 650 drop top/Mercedes Benz Cls 550 coupe
Musician R.kelly
Brand of jeans-
Diesel
Brand of lingerie- Vickies
Movie- Napoleon Dynamite hehe
Type of food- Love all west indian food
Mixed drink- Mojito
Sports Team- n/a
Day of the week- Sunday! Its such a relaxing day
Actor or Actress- Morris Chesnut, he's so dreamy
Rapper- Weezy baby!! His swagger is ridiculous!
Book- The color of water
Free time activity- reading
Perfume- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Celebrity Lil Wayne
Flavor of Ice Cream- Vanilla
Type of kiss- Soft pecks

No comments: