Sunday, March 02, 2008

Meet Tyanna!!!!

Tiana is a aspiring Panamaniam model from LA. What I like about her is her "top model" look, her luscious curves, and her confidence. Tiana knows that she's a hot model, and modeling makes her feel complete when she does it. With her exotic looks and her lovely shape, I know she'll get far in the modeling game, and will achieve the goals she has set. Check out the fabulous model Tyanna!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am from Los Angeles city but i was raised in Panama , that's right i'm Panamanian. And I always have to show love to Carson.

What are your measurements? 36-28-38

Why did you want to become a model? I've loved the camera and being the center of attention from a very young age. I figure you put the two together and you have a model. Modeling is just me, and I feel complete when im modeling.

If you were single and somebody set you up on a blind date, and you got the prospects phone # and called him before the date, how would you describe yourself and what would you tell him would be a good reason to date you? I would first say im about 5'7, caramel complexion with hazel eyes and a gorgeous body. Then i would say i am a very down to earth, smart and goal oriented lady. A good reason to date me would be that if you don't it will be the worst mistake you ever make in your life.

I'm sure the fellas want to know-are you single or taken? Thats for me to know and you to find out. LOL.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? My greatest modeling influence would have to be Tyra, because i just remember her story and how many people turned her away and wouldn't work with her and now look at her. I modeled with an agency when I was 14 called Researche and they really helped me decide this is what i want to do. The modeling game is one that the majority of participants bring the same things primarily beauty. I plan on separating myself through some of my long term charity goals and remaining humble.

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to eat out at nice restaurants and travel.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? MnM, it's just one of my favorite candys especially the commercials. I would be the green one, she's so cute.

What was your first kiss like? My first kiss was amazing it was with my first love, i was in summer school at Carson high, and i had been with this guy since middle school. I had butterflies but at the same time i was terrified that my mom might find out because he did it in the front of the school.LoL.

What is your definition of a diva? Divine intelligent vivacious astonishing, sounds good huh.

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? I love bikinis from old navy because they always sell the flip flops and bags to match, lol. For the most part i wear a bikini to the beach, i like to sleep in my ......., and i wear whatever is fly to the club weather it b a dress or some nice jeans , they gotta fit right , heel, boots,etc., etc.

What is the feature you get complimented on the most? My eyes, they love the hazel eyes.


Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Its funny cuz i actually try to down dress a lot when im in the streets the attention can get a little annoying when youre trying to get stuff done. But that actually still doesn't get rid of the attention but i mean im use to it. I just try to treat everyone with respect and hope they return the favor.

What's the worst opening line you have heard? HAY, Its something about that that gets on my last nerves, hey, you , come here, . First of all my name is not hay, second of all if you would like to talk to me come to me and third of all just get better manners on approaching a women period.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? I would love to be on the cover of something high fashion like elle or vogue.

What is your favorite part about being a model? There isn't a single favorite part its a package deal its all good to me, no pain no gain, so the hours of possing, or being on set during a video pay off when you see the final work. I would have to say being a socialite is always fun to me to , networking, traveling.

What’s the best advice ever given to you? To be a leader. I had a teacher in high school Mr.Lee and he would always tell us that only 10 percent of the population were leaders. Everyone else just goes with the flow.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Nelly or Jay-Z? Denzel or Will Smith? Tyra, Jay-z, Denzel is a more established actor but i like Will he has a good image as a father, husband and entertainer.

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? Im in the process of setting up to be on other sites but for now im only on Myspace, and Modelmayhem.com

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Yes i am currently working on finding management so if you have any suggestions hit me up. Aside from that you definetly will be seeing more of me in 2008 thanks for all the luv.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Fabulous

Tyanna's "favorites"

Color: pink
Type of flower: rose
Type of car:
I love boy toys chevys, mustangs, tahoes, customized cars on rims.
Musician: Sade
Brand of jeans:
Apple Bottom
Brand of lingerie: It varies
Movie:
The break-up
Type of food: Panamanian
Mixed drink:
Maitai
Sports Team: Lakers baby!
Day of the week: Friday
Rapper: 50 cent
Book:The power of the actor by Ivanna Chubbuck
Free time activity: Sleeping

Perfume: MANY mainly soft scents, fruits, flowers.
Celebrity:
ME
Flavor of Ice Cream: Cookies n Cream
Type of kiss: Sincere

No comments: