1. Two weeks prior to any big event (like a cover shoot), cut all sugar, processed foods and flour out of your diet.
2. Eat raw foods and drink water with fresh lemon. A lot of it. Raw foods can give you the energy to keep that confidence boosted.
3. Cut out dairy and salt. They make you feel bloated.
4. If you have to have some type of sweet taste in your mouth, eat fruit or try popping a lemon Riccola. The lozenge has a little sweetness but is still natural and good for you.
5. Prep your body for feeling beautiful. In this order: take a steam, get a scrub to get rid of dead skin, get a massage with essential oils to get the moisture back in, and put a little shimmer cream on that has some self-tanner in it for that sun-kissed look.
6. Wear one super-sexy thing, no matter what. Either a lingerie set, a sheer blouse, low-cut shirt or whatever highlights your best asset. If you love it, flaunt it!
7. Find your own feel-great mood music. If you have some music you know just makes you feel invincible, blast it from every speaker you have and listen to it morning to night to lift your mood and self-confidence. It will put you in the power zone.
8. You should work out for two weeks before, but if you can't, at least work out on the day of the date or event. It not only gets rid of extra water weight, but it gives you a little tone, too. Most importantly, though, it gives you a surge of "move out of the way, here I come" attitude that attracts everyone.
Read more on Chron.com!