Monday, May 12, 2008

ANDYKA!

Andyka is a beautiful young model from the Bahamas who resides in Florida. What I like about her is her lovely chocolate skin tone! She reminds me of a young Bahamian Naomi! She's a new fresh face to modeling and I'm sure she will get alot of attention! Exclusively on MYSPACE, I hope to see more of her!Say hello to Andyka!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing?
HOW ARE U, IM FROM FREEPORT,GRAND BAHAMAS, BUT LIVING IN FORT LAUDERDALE.

What are your measurements? WELL MY BREAST IS A CUP SIZE OF 34B, AND NOT TO SURE ABOUT THE OTHERS.

Your look is really exotic also. What is your ethnic background? MY BACKGROUND IS BAHAMIAN.

Why did you want to become a model? I LOVE THIS QUESTION...I WANTED TO BECOME A MODEL TO PROVE EVERYONE THAT HAVE EVER CALLED ME UGLY WRONG, ALSO BECAUSE I ENJOY FASHION, BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, AS WELL AS MY BODY.

If you were single and somebody set you up on a blind date, and you got the prospects phone # and called him before the date, how would you describe yourself and what would you tell him would be a good reason to date you? I WOULD NEVER CALLED THE PERSON BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE BLIND DATES.

I'm sure the fellas want to know-are you single or taken? LOL IN BETWEEN.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? I'LL HAVE TO SAY TYRA BANKS...NOT BECAUSE "EVERY LIL GIRL LOOKS UP TO HER", BUT SHE WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK IN HER CHILDHOOD,SO HER GROWING UP INTO A BEAUTY REMINDS ME OF ME. TO THE GAME I BRING SPUNK, FUN, A UNIQUE LOOK AND I'M A HARD WORKER.

What do you like to do in your free time? I ENJOY SLEEPING,EATING,WRITING POEMS, LAUGHING, PLAYING DRESS UP, TAKING PICTURES,AND BEING AROUND MY FAMILY.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? MY AUNT HOUSE IN THE BAHAMAS OR THE BEACH WITH BOYS..AND GIRLS.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? I'LL BE A STROLLY COTTON CANDY FLAVA,WITH A TANGY BLUEBERRY TWIST.BECAUSE JUST LIKE COTTON CANDY, I CAN MAKE U MELT...BUT! JUST LIKE BLUBERRY,ANDYKA CAN MAKE U BLUE WHEN IM GONE. LOL.

What was your first kiss like? LOL(I CANT STOP CHEESE'N)IT WAS WONDERFUL, HE TEACHED ME.AFTER IT WAS DONE LIKE EVERY MINUTE.:}

Another question Im sure the fellas will want to know, what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? TO THE BEACH MY FRIENDS ALWAYS TELL ME IM NOT AT A FASHION SHOW,SINCE I'LL COME WITH LASHES,LIP GLOSS,MY MAC MACK-UP,JEWLERY, AND OF COURSE MY BATHIN SUIT....TO BED,IT DEPENDS ON HOW I FEEL, I SUM TYMS SLEEP NAKED,A BIG SHIRT,OR JUST BOXERS NO BRA....WHEN I GO TO THE CLUB I LIKE TO WEAR SOMETHING THAT STANDS OUT.

What is your most defining feature? MY LIPS.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I LOVE IT!!!!!!! BUT SOMETIMES ITS ANNOYING IF U CANT SPIT GAME,AND THATS SO NOT WHAT I LIKE!

What's the worst opening line you have heard? "DAM SLIM,LEMME SPEND DIS MONEY ON U OR WHAT U TASTE LIKE" .

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? VIBE

If you had a choice of videos, which one would you be in? A dirty south crunk video or would you go R&B? R&B

What is your favorite part about being a model? WELL IM NOT AT THE TOP YET....BUT,IM LOVIN THE ATTENTION OF PHOTOGRAPHERS.

What’s the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals in terms of being a model? MY DADDY TOLD ME IM BEAUTIFUL.MY GOALS IS TO GO AS FAR AS THE WIND WILL TAKE ME,AND IF I BLOW IN THE WRONG DIRECTION,GET BACK ON TRACK AND BE HIGHER THEN THE TOP.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? NAOMI

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? NOT YET

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I WANNA INFORM U READERS THAT ANDYKA M. GIBSON IS HWAT AND DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO COOL DOWN. LASTLY,CHEERS TO THE DUDES WHO REJECTED ME LOL.AND I LOVE MY BAD BIT@H ENT.FAMILY

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....EMO COLOR.

ANDYKA's "favorites"

Color-AUQUA
Type of flower-SUN FLOWER
Type of car-HONDA (I LOVE FAST CARS)
Musician-MICHEAL BOLTON
Brand of jeans-AS LONG AS ITS SKINNY JEANS
Brand of lingerie-NO OTHER THEN VICTORIA
Movie-LOVE AND BASKETBALL
Type of food-SPICY ISLAND DISH
Mixed drink-EGGNOG WITH CINNAMMON
Sports Team-FALCONS
Day of the week-SATURDAY
Actor or Actress-DENZEL WASHINGTON
Rapper-WEZZY F BABY
Book-LOVE ANY POERTY BOOK
Free time activity-HIS HOUSE
Perfume-ARMANNI
Celebrity-AGELINA J.
Flavor of Ice Cream-RUM & RAISIN
Type of kiss-FRENCH

1 comment:

BigRob305 said...

Sup Andyka....See u doin it kinda Big ^_^....... Hope u make it to the Top. cya around...........
305 Baby