Monday, June 02, 2008

Check out Jeri J!


Jeri J is a lovely model from Brooklyn, NYC. Jeri was one of the models featured in the SmoothGirl Magazine’s Jamaican Hedonism issue and the accompanying DVD. What I like about Jeri is her beautiful chocolate skin, her luscious curves and her eyes, which make her truly spellbinding! Right now she’s on Myspace and Model Mayhem ,and as determined as she is to make it, I’m sure we will see more of her all over! Say hello to the radiant chocolate beauty Jeri J!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am representing Brooklyn, Ny

What are your measurements? My measurements are 36*25*38

Why did you want to become a model? Its been somthing that i wanted to do since i was a child. I love the glitz the glam, the make-up just everything about it.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model? My greatest influence would have to be Naomi Campbell, she has been around for years and still manages to look the same way she did 10 yrs ago, when i see pictures of her i see myself, her beauty and darkskin.

You were in Smooth Magazine. What was that experience like? A very good experience, my issue was done in Jamaica @ a resort called Hedonism all inclusive( nude resort) this was actually my 1st "real" big shoot. It kind of spoiled me, the good treatment I had down there, I would love every shoot to be like that, great weather...good pampering.. the way life should be (lol)

What’s the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals in terms of being a model? Best advice given to me is to always remain humble and hungry, this industry is very flaky, your hot 2day and 2morrow theres a chance no 1 will remember u. Modeling right now is a side hustle for me i just recently graduated with my BA in HumanResource management so ive been focusing on that,but I'm now ready to make modeling and acting my fulltime and become a household name.


What look or image do you most like to project when you are modeling? I like to potray sexy, but in a tastful and seductive kind of way..

What magazine would you like to be on the cover of? All of them if i could, from essence to elle.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? A huge piece of dove milk chocolate,(this is my favorite type of candy) it is so good you cant eat it all at that moment, you have to save a little for later..


What's the craziest thing you have ever done? got a piercing in a certain place lol

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach im in a sexy 2 piece, sometimes a thong or brazilian cut, to bed a tee and my undies.. clubbin always a nice sexy curve hugging dress Herve Leger makes the best!

What is your most defining feature? most defining would have to be my lips and my waist

What's the worst opening line you have heard? The worst would have to be, "wow you are very pretty for a darkskin girl" ugh..after this i dont want to hear anything else you have to say

What is your favorite vacationing spot? I love South Beach, i visit often.

Do you prefer to rip the runway, be in music videos, or magazines? I WOULD PREFER BEING IN MAGAZINES AND THE RUNWAY

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Wesley Snipes or Denzel Washington? NAOMI/DENZEL

Besides Myspace, are you on any other sites?MYSPACE.COM/JERIJ ...modelmayhem.com/jerij and I'm working on my own site.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Im much to complicated to sum all of me in one word lol, but ill go with Determined!

Jeri's favorites:

Color: EVERY COLOR
Type of flower: ORCHARD
Type of car:
BENTLEY COUPE
Musician:
BEYONCE
Brand of jeans:
Rock & Republics
Brand of lingerie:
AGENT PROVOCATEUR
Movie:
New Jack City
Type of food:
SEAFOOD
Mixed drink:
PINEAPPLE AMARETTA
Sports Team:
I'm more of a boxing fan
Day of the week: FRIDAY
Actor/Actress: Terrance Howard/Charlize Theron
Rapper: PUSH! MONTANA
Book: "The Prince" by Machiavelli
Free time activity: PAINTING
Perfume:
MARC JACOBS
Celebrity: KIM KARDASHIAN
Flavor of Ice Cream:
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOE
Type of kiss: French

1 comment:

JEF said...

Good Job !