Friday, July 25, 2008

Check out Kayla!















Kayla is a smoking hot model from Dallas Texas! She's been featured in many music videos, Don Herring Mitsubishi commercials, and as an extra on Bill Bellamy's "Who's Got Jokes?" She will also be featured in the Jet Magazine as the beauty of the week very soon. What I like about her is that she is so down to Earth and cool,but is really ambitious and willing to work to get to that next level in modeling. It helps also that she has that lovely shape which she got from working out! Check out my interview with Kayla below, and check out the Kayla Antae Experience on
Myspace!

Where are you from, and what city, town or state are you representing? Im from Dallas, Texas. Representing to the fullest!

What are your measurements? Measurements=34 20 32

Why did you want to become a model? My mom always wanted to be a model and actress but never had the type of parents to help her pursue modeling. So when i was younger my mom always took me to casting calls and i knew it was for me.

What is your favorite part about being a model? My favorite part about being a model is traveling and getting pampered.

You have a nice body, to say the least. Do you work out a lot? Thanks! The gym is my bestfriend LOL. I try to complete atleast 2 hours in the gym 3days a week.

What is sexy to you? Sexy to me is when a woman walks in the the room with not only sex appeal but also with confidence and right now confidence is the sexiest thing someone can have.

Are you single or taken? I am single and practicing celibacy

What kind of man do you prefer; Wall Street executive or a thug? Hmmm..I would say Wall Street executive with just a lil thug in him :-]

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model,and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? A Model that i have been most influenced by is Tyra Banks. What i bring to the modeling field is not just a pretty face and a killer body but charisma, charm, a unique style, and a positive attitude.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? I would be a Fruit Gusher! "Is that what its called?" LOL You know the candy thats soft and sweet on the outside but when you bite into it, it gushes out fruit because im a very sweet girl but if you take advantage of that i could blow up on you just like that!

What was your first kiss like? I really dont remember my first kiss, but im a great kisser lol!

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach I wear a two piece a beach bag and sandals. I dont like to wear too many clothes to bed because i get hot quick so a tank top is good for me. When im out with my girls clubbing I usually wear something upscale like a nice designer dress and heals.

What is your most defining feature? My deep eyes and the arch in my back.

What would you say is your style? I dont have a particular style. I try everything when it comes to fashion, but i am a very classy girl so regardless of anything i have on it will be classy.

What would be an ideal opening line that you would like to hear? Introducing... The 5'3 Red Fox Kayla Antae! LOL

What kind of modeling would you say is your specialty? Commercial Print

When you model, what settings do you like to do the most? I'm more commercial so any setting that doesnt take from my look.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Vogue Magazine

What's next for Kayla the model? "The Sky is the limit!" There are so many different projects im working on right now and in the future. Contracts are being looked over so i just cant say right now but please stay updated by visiting my myspace @ www.myspace.com/kluvdatricks

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? I am on OneModelPlace.com ModelMayhem.com/kaylaantae ShowGilrzExclusive.com and im working with a few website creators for my website coming soon.

Kayla's "favorites"

Color White and Sky Blue
Type of flower Yellow roses
Type of car Maybach " Sexiest vehicle ever, One day i'll be able to afford it" lol
Musician Timberland
Brand of jeans BeBe "They Fit really good"
Brand of lingerie Victoria Secret or Fredricks
Movie Beaches
Type of food Italian, Indie, Seafood "I like it all"
Mixed drink Pineapple Vodka
Sports Team IDK... Go Lakers!
Day of the week Friday
Actor or Actress Denzell Washington/ Kevin Bacon Halle Berry
Rapper Lil Wayne
Book The Coldest Winter Ever
Free time activity Working Out
Perfume Vera Wang "Princess"
Celebrity Beyonce
Flavor of Ice Cream Vanilla Cream with Walnuts
Type of kiss French "not so much tongue"

No comments: