Friday, July 18, 2008

Interview w/ Modest Jones!

Modest Jones is a beautiful model from New York City. After going to college, Modest decided to merge her two loves:fashion and hip hop. With this vision, she took to the modeling world, and has now had experience hosting many hip hop shows and events. What I like about Modest is how she can take on a variety of looks and styles; being a straight B-girl on one hand and then high fashion on the other. Her ethnic background is also intriguing, being African-American, Native American (Creek, Cherokee, and Sioux), West Indian (Bajan), and Scotch Irish! Check out my interview with the magnetic Modest Jones!

Where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I'm from Springfield, Massachusetts; currently reppin' Brick City, baby!

What are your measurements, height and weight?
38, 27, 39
5' 7
140 lbs.


What is your most defining feature? My long, toned legs.

Why did you want to become a model? I am determined to make my mark, and I was constantly approached to be a model. Once I did my first photo shoot and walked in my first fashion show, I was hooked!

What kind of modeling do you do? Urban, print, runway, video, lingerie, promotional, spokesmodel, you name it!

What is your favorite part about being a model? Role-playing

What would you say is your favorite pose? Any pose that allows me to exhibit my flexibility

Talk about something you experienced as a model that you never forgot? The first time someone asked me for my autograph, I thought he was kidding, but he was quite serious. He brought a "sharpie" with him!

What would you say was the most fun that you had as a model? Everything involving the music industry: the videos, the tours, the awards shows, the concerts, etc.

Is there anybody (celebrity,photographer, etc) who you have worked with who stands out or influenced you? Method Man

How would you define sexiness and what makes you sexy? Sexiness is synonymous with confidence. My wit makes me sexy, my positivity, and my demeanor.

What would you say is your style?
"B Girl" combined with a sexy sophistication.

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs?beach ~ bikini
bed ~ booty shorts, and knee high socks
club ~ mini-dress and pumps

What turns you on and turns you off? Makin' love in the club turns me on,dishonesty turns me off.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? A jolly rancher because my girl always tell me I remind her of that particular piece of candy.

Where can people see more of you, and how can you be contacted for bookings?


www.modestjones.com
myspace.com
onemodelplace.com
modelmayhem.com
jurgita.com
facebook.com
soakworld.com
musecube.com
fleetdjs.com


I dunno, google me...

Bakari
Blue Ice Entertainment
P.O. Box 5236
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(845) 473-7370 office/voice
(845) 453-1031 cell
e-mail: CEOBakari@BlueIceEnt.com
e-mail: CEOBakari@AIM.com
www.BlueIceEnt.com
www.Musecube.com/CEOBakari
www.Myspace.com/CEOBakari


Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? "Well-behaved women seldom make history" ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....magnetic

Modest Jones "favorites"

Color ~ electric blue
Type of flower ~ peach roses with red trim
Type of car ~ the free type
Musician ~ Alicia Keys
Brand of jeans ~ Joe's
Brand of lingerie ~ Victoria's Secret
Movie ~ Purple Rain
Type of food ~ Sushi
Mixed drink ~ Grey Goose and Cranberry
Sports Team ~ Boston Red Sox
Day of the week ~ Saturday
Actor or Actress ~ Angelina Jolie
Rapper ~ Notorious B.I.G.
Book ~ The Coldest Winter Ever ~ Sister Souljah
Free time activity ~ reading, writing, and anything involving music
Perfume ~ Turquatic by Mac
Celebrity ~ Left - Eye
Flavor of Ice Cream ~ Cookies & Cream
Type of Kiss ~ forehead

No comments: