Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Meet hot model Gina!















Gina is a lovely young woman from Texas who does modeling as a hobby. What I like about Gina is the fact that she seems so conservative but she has a little wild side too! She's in the Army reserves and is really busy with her school work, so she has alot on her plate. Check her out on her
Myspace, and say hello to this glamorous model Gina!

Where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I am originally from Phoenix, AZ but I live in Houston, TX

What are your measurements? 34-26-37

Why did you want to become a model? What is your favorite part about being a model? Right now it's only a hobby. I love being able to portray glamour and sex appeal in my photos.

You have a nice body, to say the least. Do you work out a lot? I'm in the Army Reserves so I don't have a choice I HAVE to stay fit. I love my ab workout that i do daily most.

What is sexy to you? CONFIDENCE!!!

Are you single or taken? SiNgLe ;)


Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game?
My greatest modeling influence would be the Legends Ms. Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum. I feel that besides originallity, spunk and sex appeal, I also bring poise and class to this field.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? A Cherry Blowpop. Because the outside is so sweet that in most cases u can't wait to get to the pink in the middle .

What was your first kiss like?
Wet... really sloppy, and wet. Yuck! lol

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? On the beach- a neon pink bathing suit, to bed- most of the time nothing, and I'm not a clubbin type of girl.

What is your most defining feature? My Charming Personality.

What would you say is your style? I LOVE DRESSES and Stilletos!!!

What's would be an ideal opening line that you would like to hear? U r beautiful and all but I really love to get to know who u really are.

What magazine would you be on the cover of all the magazines out? COSMOPOLITAN!!!

What kind of modeling would you say is your specialty? Implied Nude

I've seen you on Myspace, are you on any other sites? Facebook, ModelMayhem, BlackPlanet

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? I owe everything in my life to God and only Him!

I am glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... **GLAMOROUS**

Gina's "favorites"

Color Red and Pink
Type of flower I LOVE ALL FLOWERS!!!
Type of car Cadillac Convertible
Musician
Beyonce
Brand of jeans
Baby Phat
Brand of lingerie Vicky's all the way!
Movie The Skeleton Key, The Air I Breathe, and Face Off. I LOVE MOVIES!!!
Type of food Pasta, Shrimp, Pizza, and Steak
Mixed drink Southern Comfort and Pineapple Juice
Sports Team Boston Celtics
Day of the week Sunday
Actor or Actress
Halle Berry and Blair Underwood
Rapper Kanye West
Book
The Bible
Free time activity Watchin movies while drinkin
Perfume SuperModel by Victoria Secret
Celebrity Rihanna
Flavor of Ice Cream Butter Pecan or anything Nutty
Type of kiss Slow and passionate

No comments: