Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Check out Toccara Dena!

Toccara Dena is a young model coming from Virginia. Currently, she's in college studying music and theater. She wears her intriguing natural beauty so well, and this comes out in every picture that she shots. Not only that, but she is an artistic person, and she brings this approach to her modeling as well. From the clothes that she rocks, to the poses that she does and the themes that she incorporates in her photos, she paints a picture in what she does. I found out about her on Myspace, but she can also be found on Model Mayhem and Model Coast. Check out my interview with the up and coming diva Toccara Dena!

Where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Hello!!! Im born and raised in Prince George VA. Yes it’s the country!

What are your measurements, height and weight? The last time I checked 36, 26,34. 5’3, 128lbs.

What is your most defining feature?
What do you like to show the most in your pictures? I love to smile and a lot of people say that that’s my best feature so I would say that and my legs. They’re sexy stubs. LOL.

What would you say is your "look", or what look do you aim for? I try to give a Classy Sexiness. I do have very strong morals so I don’t want to do anything that is going to give me a bad name.

What type of modeling jobs interest you most? I have a “BAD” walk so I would love to do runway. Also, Id like to get into some print work.

When did you start modeling? I working with a photographer about 2 and ½ years ago. But I’ve been modeling since my 12th grade year in high school.

Why did you want to become a model? I loved seeing the models on TV and I always wanted to be them.

What is your favorite part about being a model? I love photo shoots and working with photographers. You meet the coolest people on them and its just really fun.

Talk about something you experienced as a model that you never forgot? Umm I will never forget my first shoot. I was so nervous. But it turned out to be a very good shoot and I realized that I was good.

In your experience modeling, what is the most interesting thing that you have learned about modeling? Ive learned so much about myself and my body. Ive learned that beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors and it is truly in the eye of the beholder.

You have a wide variety of poses in your pictures. What would you say is your most memorable picture or pose? My most memorable picture would be the one I took with an amazing photographer Lee McDowell. That was my first natural shoot and he really captured the naturalness that I wanted. He made me look so good.

On a photo shoot, what was your most embarrasing moment? Hmmm. Ive had a lot of them. The most embarrassing Id have to say is this shoot when I was trying to be really sexy. So I used a lot of baby oil. I fell so many times on set and the photographer did nothing but laugh at me. I t was so embarrassing. LOL.

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach. A bathing suit and some shorts. If I wanna look really spicy Ill put on some heels. To bed Ill wear a big T-shirt and some boxers, and to the club a freakum dress on a good night. Most of the time I just wear a Hot top and some skinny Jeans.

What would you say epitomizes sexy for you? The fact that you can hold your head up high and not worry about anyone else. Just to know that you are beautiful and you don’t give a damn about who thinks other wise. Now That’s SEXY! LOL

What turns you on and turns you off? I hate FAKE people. Im always gonna be real, so that’s a major turn off. I love sweat people. I love it when someone calls me beautiful. Roses, candy, just the stuff that shows you care. Oh yeah and being on a stage Turns me on the most. I love to sing and dance so it's like home for me.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? I would be an everlasting Gobstopper because I leave a lasting impression. LOL.

Where can people see more of you, and how can you be contacted for bookings? Modelcoast or Myspace at myspace.com/toccaradena
myspace might be better. Lol.


Anything else you want to share with the readers? I just want everyone to know that I am so thankful for all the blessings God has bestowed on me. I love modeling and I really appreciate exposure like this. Thank You Robert.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... ME!!!

Toccarra's "favorites"

Color-Pink
Type of flower-Pink Roses
Type of car-Volkswagen Jetta They look so pretty
Musician- Andre 3000…I would marry him lol
Brand of jeans-Baby Phat
Brand of lingerie-Hmmm what ever looks good
Movie-Im a big kid so I would say any movie made by Disney
Type of food- Love Italian food
Mixed drink-Amarretto Sour
Sports Team-Which ever team is winning at the time.
Day of the week-Saturdays because it’s a party day.
Actor or Actress-Im in love with Johnny Depp… He is weirdly sexy.
Rapper-Umm its between Jay Z and Lil Wayne.
Book-The Coldest Winter Ever by Sistah Soljah
Free time activity-I sing and Dance all the time
Perfume-Allure
Celebrity- Kim Kardashian only cause I wish I had her butt. lol
Flavor of Ice Cream-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Type of kiss-
A Forehead kiss. They are so sweet. Especially from the guy you love.

No comments: