Friday, September 19, 2008

Interview w/ Reena


Reena is model from Florida who has been modeling for the last few years. Determined and hard working, she is very serious about what she does and it shows! What I like about Reena is her curvaceous shape and her pretty eyes and face. Not only that she's a Hooters girl, and a really hot one on top of that! I found this hot model on Myspace. She has the drive, ambition, look and body to go far in modeling. Check out my interview with the beautiful Reena!


Where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing?
I
m from jacksonville florida,duval county!

What are your measurements, height and weight? 32-24-20,5'4,115lbs

What is your most defining feature and what do you like to show the most in your pictures? My face is my most defining feature, i like to show my boovs(they're real and freekin awesome why not?

When did you start modeling? I started modeling 2 years ago seriously but all througout my life its been my passion....

Why did you want to become a model? I became a model because it was a big passion of mines im damn good at it, and i came to kill the game!

What is your favorite part about being a model? My favorite part of being a model is being in front of the camera, getting to try all those cool concepts ,wearing weird clothes and having people that just go WOW! Everytime they see you its a good feeling.

You're a Hooters girl also. How long have you been with Hooters? Ive been with hooters for almost a year now its been fun!

Talk about something you experienced as a model that you never forgot? I shot with thiis dush ball photogapher who shot me and tried to get with me he was trying to touch me i was by myself it wss the worst!..and he never gave me my images only 2(freekin loser ).

What would you say is your favorite picture or pose? My favorite pose is my head shot it has a blue background it reminds me of how innocent i looked and that i have a great smile....

On a photo shoot, what was your most embarrasing moment? My most embarrasing moment was when i had to do a shoot on a ladder and i had on heels i fell off and it actually ended up becoming a great concept but very embarrasing.

What would you say is your style or look? My style..its not like anyone else's, i dont have a signature style like chuck bass and his kneck ties but i would say its preppy. I hate sneakers so im always in flats or heels hey im short!

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? To the beach ill wear a bikini ,i sleep nude so nothing to bed ,and to the club anything thats gonna have all eyes on me maybe a nice dress with a low back line stiletto heels..

What would you say epitomizes sexy for you? Someone who can be sexy and have on nothing but sweatpants and a tank top and dudes still try to holla; you're the epitomy of sexy..did that explain it good? I dont know but thats my definition!

What turns you on and turns you off? I hate flaw people who try to be something they're really not; turn off. Bad breath; turn off. A highly educated black man who can hold a conversation that doesnt include trying to get with me...turn on!

You're in a club and a guy wants to step to you. What advice would you give that guy so he doesn't look like a lame? Dont try to spit game just be real , im either not interested, or ill carry on a conversation .

Are you single or taken? Its complicated im in between taken...

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? I'd be a twix nice chocolae skin with a soft caramel inside o nuts! l.o.l i would have said pineapple now & later but nothing went with that i just love em...

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? I mostly ignore or i try to because most of em act like theyve never seen a pretty girl before...

Where can people see more of you, and how can you be contacted for bookings? For more Reena Lanece go to myspace.com/lanece18 or http://www.modelmayhem.com/reenalanece

Anything else you want to throw out there to the people? Naw ive already said too much.....

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... Commodity

Reena's favorites:

Color Red
Type of flower Sunflower
Type of car honda
Musician Adam Levine
Brand of jeans American Eagle
Brand of lingerie Victoria Secrets
Movie Scarface
Type of food French fries
Mixed drink dirty bitch
Sports Team Lakers
Day of the week Friday
Actor or Actress Julia roberts,Gabrielle Unioun
Rapper Lil Wayne
Book Coldest winter Ever
Free time activity Reading
Perfume love spell
Celebrity Tyra Banks
Flavor of Ice Cream Strawberry cheese cake by sara lee
Type of kiss Pecks i hate tongue

No comments: