Friday, October 03, 2008

Meet hot model Sierra!‏















Sierra is the lovely exotic model from Springfield Mass. What I like about her is her ethnic mix
of black, Italian, Puerto Rican and American Indian. She acknowledges the Latina look that she has, with her long dark hair and beautiful eyes. For Sierra, modeling has been a big part of her life, and she's been ripping runways ever since she was 13. In marketing herself, Sierra has really been working hard and this has paid off in many appearences on many sites all over the net. As sassy as she is hot, I am sure we will be seeing more of her in the future. Check out my interview and the pictures of the top model Sierra!

Where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Spfld. MA

What are your measurements? 34-24-36

Your look is really exotic. What is your ethnic background? Italian, Puerto Rican, black and American Indian.

What is your most defining feature? I get alot of people telling me its my lips, they're very full, perfect for my face.

If you were set up on a blind date, and you got the prospects phone # and called him before the date, how would you describe yourself and what would you tell him would be a good reason to date you? I would describe myself as a very outgoing person, long dark hair and definitely Latina looking. A good reason to date me is because I'm very down to earth, funny and love to eat. I know guys like taking girls out and not wasting money on dinners. I also enjoy dressing up, Im not one of those girls that only look good occasionally, I look good ALL the time and I'm not a Barbie, nor high maintenance; I don't wear massive make-up to look good.

Why did you want to become a model? I wanted to become a model because I love being sexy, the center of attention and acting. Modeling is like role playing and other times its just my beauty thats portrayed. I just want to see how far in the industry I can get.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the world of modeling? I honestly don't have an influence or someone i look up to in the modeling world. I push myself to do better and be better. With that said, I'd say I bring courage, poise, attitude and creativity to the world of modeling.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? Hershey's Chocolate Bar, simple but sweet, and I like the finer things in life.

What was your first kiss like? First kiss, if this counts, was when I was in kindergarten, his name was Antonio and he was a third grader, I went up to him and grabbed his face and planted a big one on him. He pushed me down, wiped his mouth and said "Ewwww! your a kinder gardener!" I was hurt. lol

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? Beach, a flashy bikini, Ed Hardy, something with prints on it. To bed, boy shorts and a beater. To the club, low cut shirt, bootylicious jeans or shorts and heels.

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Depending on where I am, I love it. I work at a gym and some things guys say are just inappropriate. When I'm out shopping and clubbing, I'm used to getting "hollered" at. It doesnt matter to me, I just smile and walk right bye, it's flattering yes, but my eyes are set on someone else.

What's the worst opening line you have heard?
Can I see your phone? Oh this is nice...wait..it seems to be broken
-why?
-it doesnt have my number in it

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? MAXIM

Would you describe yourself as R&B or dirty south crunk? R&B

What is your favorite part about being a model? Getting to dressed up, taking pictures, getting free stuff, and people recognizing me.

Which do you prefer, runway modeling or just photoshoots? Oh geez. I love runway because yeah its the same thing, just walking, but wearing designer clothes is great. In pictures, my face might look the exact same way in shots and poses get done over and over.

What's the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals in terms of being a model? Never give up and choose photographers wisely. My goal is to be featured in at least five top mens magazines, five fashion magazines, do commercials, billboards, videos...THE WORKS!

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? DEF Tyra

Where can we see more of you (sites, magazines, videos,etc.)?

myspace.com/sierra_arries
modelmayhem.com/topmodelsierra
onemodelplace.com
imodel.com
modelzonetv.com
urbanmag-online.com
urbanstreetz.com
12models.com
furiousmagazine.com
sxpmagazine.com
honeybunnies.com
imagfactorystudios.com

the list goes on and on! keep your eyes open

When people see you, what impression in their mind do you hope to leave? "Wow, that girl is so beautiful, shes got a great sense of style and she's NOT cocky or stuck-up! She's just the girl next door"

I'm glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word.....Fashionable!

Sierra's "favorites"

Color: Red
Type of flower: Rose
Type of car: Honda
Musician: Aaliyah
Brand of jeans: Hydraulics
Brand of lingerie: Victoria Secret
Movie: Honey
Type of food: Almost everything is a fav of mine
Mixed drink: Sex on the Beach
Day of the week: Thursday
Actor or Actress: Mark Walberg and Jessica Alba
Rapper: Lil Wayne
Free time activity:graphic designing
Perfume: Can Can by Paris Hilton
Celebrity: Miley Cyrus
Flavor of Ice Cream: Vienna Mocha Chunk and Black Rasberry
Type of kiss: All the ones that come from my babe (Alex!)


No comments: