Monday, December 29, 2008

Mizz Kayona Birch


Mizz Kayona Birch is the superhot model born and raised in Canada. What I like about her is she is thick in all the right places, sexy and adorable! Kayona has tons of experience in dancing and modeling. It all started out with her being a dancer for the Toronto Raptors. Modeling became a passion, with her developing a love for modeling. This love is making her into a very popular model, being featured on tons of websites and music videos. This year, she was in the most popular music video of the year, Lil’ Wayne’s Lollipop”. Happy Holidays, and check out Miss Kayona Birch!

Where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I was born in Montréal and Moved to Toronto Ontario by the age of 15. my other home is in Jersey City.

What are your measurements? C36 34 40

Your look is kinda exotic. What is your ethnic background? Jamaican

Why did you want to become a model? I have an obsession with taking pictures which made me realize this is something that I need to do in my every day life.

If you were single and somebody set you up on a blind date, and you got the prospects phone # and called him before the date, how would you describe yourself and what would you tell him would be a good reason to date you?
I would tell him that I am one of a kind and sweet like candy. A good reason I would tell him to date me would be to come out and try something new because I am pretty sure he has not experienced nothing like me before.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? My greatest influence would be Tyra Bank because everything she says is real. What I have to bring to the modeling game is uniqueness my sex appeal and seduction












If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? I would be a lollipop because I am sweet and seductive

What was your first kiss like? Sloppy very wet..lol

What is your style? I got a Diva swag!

What is your most defining feature? My lips and my curves

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? King

What is your favourite part about being a model? Taking Pictures

Which show would you rather be the star of, BET's 'Rip the Runway' or Tyra's 'America's Next Top Model'? American Next top Model. Best Show Ever !



What’s the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals in terms of being a model? The best advice I have got in terms to modeling is to always be your self and never to sell your self to get what you want. My goal as a model is to grace the pages of many magazines, host as many events as I can, and appear in a few more fashion shows.

I see you did allot of videos! What was your favourite video that you were in? Kello Gramz "Frequently" because I got to be with all my home girls

What impression as a model do you hope to leave with people who see you? I want people to know that there is much more that a pretty face and a nice body. I am girl that’s intelligent, strong, and determine to never give up on what I want in life.

What is the best way for people to contact you if they want to work with you?
People Can reach me on my myspace
And facebook: kayona birch join my facebook group

Check Kayona out on Model Mayhem!

Kayona's 'favorites'
Color : Pink
Type of flower: Roses
Type of car: Infinity G 35 2 Door
Musician: Alicia keys
Brand of jeans: Apple Bottom
Brand of lingerie: Victoria Secret
Movie: Love and Basketball
Type of food: Cheese Cake
Mixed drink: Red Bull and Vodka
Sports Team: Lakers
Day of the week: Friday
Actor or Actress: Angelina jolie
Rapper: Jay Z
Book: the coldest winter ever
Free time activity: partying
Perfume: Channel
Flavor of Ice Cream: Cookie dough
Type of kiss: French kiss












No comments: