Monday, December 08, 2008

Video Vixen Chessika Cartwright quote

Chessika Cartwright is an African American model from Miami, Florida. The Miami phenom Chessika is very real––from top to bottom. But it's the middle of the Black, Irish, Cherokee and Asian-whipped treat that illuminates vids such as Nelly's “Flap Your Wings”, 50 Cent ft. Olivia "Candy Shop", David Banner's "Play" and Lil' Flip's “Sunshine”. She's also been in a number of magazines, such as Black Men's, and XXL. Currently she is embarking on a singing and acting career.

“People have a lot of misconceptions about me,” she confesses. “The first thing they assume is that my breasts aren't real. But I've been like this since I was 12 years old. And looking like you're 25 at 12, people approach you like you're 25. Like women thinking I want their man, and I'm like, ‘I'm only 12!'”


Videos:

50 Cent ft. Olivia - Candy Shop

David Banner - Play

Lil Flip - Sunshine

Nelly - Flap your wings

Text from Chickipedia!
Pic from WhodatedWho!

1 comment:

kdbgat said...

Hi,
I like your blog. I've already linked it on my one.

Chessika is really hot! so watch out for
http://sexychessikacartwright.blogspot.com/

150+ Pics ands screencaps and a few videos.

have fun!