Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Beauty:Mz. Sasha Diereon


I don't really like the teams in the Super Bowl this year, but I like this model! Mz. Sasha Diereon is a curvaceous model from Houston
Texas. What I like about Sasha is that she is fierce, has a lucious shape, and is 100% woman! I also like the fact that she has a look similar to one of my favorite rappers, Eve! Check Sasha out on her Myspace and you will find the profile of a model determined to do alot in the modeling game. Check out my interview with the southern beauty Mz Sasha Diereon!


First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? Houston,Texas

What are your measurements? 5,10" 34 - 27- 42

When I see you, I think of Eve, the rapper. Do you hear that alot?
Yes, from time to time I get that. lol...

Why did you want to become a model? I first started modeling as a passion. I love it and you have to stay passionate. I am looking to start making a name for myself in the modeling world & let everybody see what it is that I have to offer ...my look, my style, my personality, and my unique-ness just to name a few. Most importantly I want to put more models from the Texas on the map. Everythang is bigger and better in Texas.

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? My late grandmother is my biggest influence becuase her loss serves as a memory to stay hungry. I decided to be a model to show the indusrtry that curves are beautiful and to become a personality . Someone that people can't stop talking about because I have so much positive things going my way. I want to have success because the sky's the limit.

What do you like to do in your free time? I enjoy relaxing in the house since that rarely happens. I love a glass of red wine and to paint while relaxing to some sounds of Sade.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? I'd be a starburt, lol so I can share something juicy... no really plus starburst have a way of making the mouth water.

What was your first kiss like? It was crazy, I was about 12 or 13, and it was really embarrassing because every one of my friends had kissed boys two years before. I was scared to admit I hadn't kissed anyone yet because I didn't want to seem like a prude... lol... I was nervous and I didn't want to open my mouth, so I just gave him these awful tight lips.

What is your style, and what are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? I'm a lot more conservative in my personal life. But even when I'm dressed down, I wear a nice shirt, nice jeans and stillettos. I'm the kind of girl that will come to bed with my man's button down and boy shorts. Now as far as the club, I have to pull out the freakum dress.

What is your most defining feature? My hips , I must say I love them next to my lips. They're just so petite in comparison to the rest of my body that it gives me an hourglass shape!

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get alot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Why thanks, I love that people gravitate to me. I live by the motto live, love and be loved. So I just remain humble at all times and share my southern hospitality.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of?
I would have to say King just becuase it's a dream. However I love Bonsu, he's the best, so I'd do the cover of XXL's Eye Candy Special Edition if he asked, lol.

Which do you prefer, runway modeling or just photoshoots? I love the hype of runway shows however I love the experience of photoshoots. It allows more leg space for my personality.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? I will have to go with Tyra.

I've seen you on your Myspace, are you on any other sites? Of course, you can find me on http://www.ethnicitytalent.com/Fierce
Sasha's Favorites
Color: Purple
Type of flower: White Rose
Type of car: The Maybach Exelero
Musician: Sade
Brand of jeans: House of Dereon (they know how to hug the dierre)
Brand of lingerie: La Perla
Movie: American Gangster
Type of food: Cajun food...anything New Orleans-style!
Mixed drink: Chilled patron shot, with salt and a lime on the side, please!
Sports Team: Houston Rockets
Day of the week: Saturday
Actor or Actress: Denzel Washington
Rapper: Jay-Z
Book: Waiting to Exhale by Terry McMillan/The Rules: Time-Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right by Sherrie Shamoon and Ellen Fein
Free time activity: Cooking
Perfume: I love Chanel fragranes and Giorgio Armani Intense.
Celebrity: Beyonce' Knowles
Flavor of Ice Cream: Butter Pecan ice cream
Type of kiss:
The one right before... lol.. no telling you that.



No comments: