Monday, March 23, 2009

Interview with Tana Brown


















The beautiful and shapely Tana Brown is a model coming from Dallas, Texas! I first found out about Tana when she was the beauty of the week in Jet one week last year. What I like about her is her curves and her lovely smile! Modeling is one of Tana's talents, and she is looking to do some major things in the modeling world. Check out my interview with the juicy and eccentric model Tana Brown!

First of all, where are you from and what city, state or town are you representing? I was born in Cleveland, Ohio, But I reside in Dallas,Tx

What are your measurements? A juicy 36B-26-41

Why did you want to become a model? Modeling is just another one of my many hobbies; you have to use the talents that are given to you. I believe I have a unique look and I have always been into fashion.

Are you single or taken? I’m taken by myself at the moment lol

Who is your greatest influence and what help you to decide that you would love to be a model, and what do you bring to the modeling field or game? I don’t really have one person in particular that I look up to in the modeling business, but there are models that keep it classy and you would definitely not confuse them with a stripper. I want to be a model that is damn sexy but is still classy at the same time. It is to show others that are aspiring to be a model that you don’t have to lose yourself to make it in this industry.

What do you like to do in your free time? Work out, play with my dog lol or be with friends or family

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I had the best time in Spain two summers ago, it is an exotic place.

If you were a piece of candy, what would it be and why? Well to describe myself, probably Sweet Tarts, because they are sweet and sour. I can be a very sweet girl, but you definitely don’t want to be a person to rub me the wrong way and end up on my bad side… OH NO !!! LOL

What was your first kiss like? Well if you want to call this a first kiss, it was in kindergarten. I had a little boyfriend and I went to kiss him but he cried and told the teacher and I got time-out, not what I had planned at all lol !

What are you most likely to wear to the beach? To bed? To the club, if you go to clubs? The beach, I have a nice stomach so you will always catch me in a two piece bikini. I try to wear as little as possible to bed, clothes just make sleeping more complicated they get tangled up and I get hot really easily. When I go out I like to pull out my freakum dress and a hot pair of heels, you know have to keep it sexy!!

What is your most defining feature? I would have to say my eyes. I speak with them a lot. People say to me all the time “If looks could kill …” But I have a hot pair of legs too!

Being as beautiful as you are, you must get a lot of attention day to day. How do you deal with all that attention? Yes I do get a lot of attention and although it is flattering sometimes it can be annoying when I am trying to get things done and men sometimes don’t get the hint that they are bothering you. But I always try to be as nice as possible.

If you had a choice, what magazine would you be on the cover of? Vogue

What is your favorite part about being a model? I love the glamorous side of modeling, and it also gives you the opportunity to play different characters for a photo shoot.

Which do you prefer, runway modeling or just photo shoots? I would love to do high fashion runway modeling but I am aware of how tall I am, so I will just have to take over print/commercial modeling and maybe move on to acting in the future.

What’s the best advice ever given to you and what are your goals in terms of being a model? The best modeling advice someone gave me was to just be myself and have fun. When you do that it just flows naturally. I’m interested in doing glamour and things that are more artistic. I don’t know where modeling will take me in the future I just know it will be somewhere fabulous, and I’m having fun all the way there.

Who do you prefer, Tyra or Naomi? Tyra, she has the curves

I've seen you on your Myspace, are you on any other sites? You can also find me on model mayhem http://www.modelmayhem.com/tanabrown. But definitely look out for me in a few magazines in the near future.

When people see you doing your thing, what impression do you want to leave on them? I know how to stop a man in his tracks with a look, so the impression I want to leave and that I do leave is POWER.

I’m glad that I got a chance to catch up with you, so for my last question, I want you to sum up your style and yourself with one word..... I hate to some myself up in one work because I’m much more complicated than that. I would have to say eccentric.

Tana's favorites:

Color- Blue
Type of flower- Lilies
Type of car- BMW
Musician- Robin Thicke
Brand of jeans- True Religion/ Seven Jeans
Brand of lingerie- Victoria’s Secret
Movie-Sex and the City
Type of food- Italian Food
Mixed drink- Birthday cake martini
Sports Team- Cavaliers
Day of the week-Saturday
Actor or Actress- Brad Pitt
Rapper- Common
Book- Rich Dad Poor Dad
Free time activity- Spending time with family and friends, the gym
Perfume- Burberry Touch
Celebrity- Myself
Flavor of Ice Cream- Vanilla
Type of kiss-Soft and Sensual, hate a sloppy kisses yuck !

1 comment:

Olaolu said...

whats good this is Olaolu from www.myspace.com/olaolu