Thursday, March 19, 2009

MODEL NEWS AND LINKS!

Whats up all! Im still blogging, but at the same time I been trying to be on my grind, making that $. Anyways, check out some of these stories I've seen from the world of fashion & urban modeling!

American Model Boot Camp captivates with “Love Yourself 1st” showcase and ‘Toccara’
Anastasia Garcia
Annie Love blackman magazine pictures
Beverly Sade SMOOTH MAGAZINE PICTURES
Click N Spark:Jazzie Belle
Diamond
“I got a heart [tattoo] inside my wrist, with a knife going in it and blood dripping. It’s like a bracelet, and inside my wrist it says, LOVE IS PAIN.”
Dyansty Series:Pic of the Day!
Eye Candy :: Belinda! Absolutely Stunning!!!
HRP-4C robot ready to put human fashion models out of work
Indian models dare to bare
It's a face-off: 'America's Next Top Model' and 'Make Me a Supermodel'
Only on "America’s Next Top Model” is the opportunity for a career on the runways considered an act of charity.
Krystal Starr
The urban modeling scene could use a boost but I feel like it might not necessarily have to be in terms of money.
Six models blog Charleston Fashion Week
Suelyn In BlackMen Magazine
VIDEO DIZNEE - “I DREAM OF DIZNEE PHOTOSHOOT”
YO! RAPS:Sophia Rosado

No comments: